Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

several people have been attacked on the Appalachian Trail this year.  Some say by bears.  Some say by Nazis.  I don't really know.

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Black bears are generally mellow.  Nazis not so much

And stories tend to have holes in them.

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Black bears are generally mellow.  Nazis not so much

Those Nazi's running wild disguise themselves quite cleverly and call themselves progressives. 

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Those Nazi's running wild disguise themselves quite cleverly and call themselves progressives. 

yes, they fit right in with the uber fit granolas in goretex gear.

The incident in question actually involved KKK pamphlets at a trailhead.  Pretty easy deed to do

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The incident in question actually involved KKK pamphlets at a trailhead.  Pretty easy deed to do

Did they get those made at the ups store or nazipamphlets.com? Asking for Jussie Smolett.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Not the beaten to death Jan 6th! NOBODY cares.

Many, many people care.  Most people care.  It's only you MAGA's that don't.  And I can't think of a person I know that didn't find that hoodie disgusting.  Maybe you like it?  Where do you think he got it?

• Sad 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Many, many people care.  Most people care.  It's only you MAGA's that don't.  And I can't think of a person I know that didn't find that hoodie disgusting.  Maybe you like it?  Where do you think he got it?

Most people definitely don't care. But facts are never important to you. It's only a buzzword, just like project 2025. Dems need these, since they have no real policy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Sounds Jussie. 

6 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Most people definitely don't care. But facts are never important to you. It's only a buzzword, just like project 2025. Dems need these, since they have no real policy.

Do you believe there are still people and hate groups who espouse the ideology of the subhuman with the hoodie?  Do you think that's a good thing for our country?  The pic is relevant.  The threat is real.  And it should be highlighted in the election by Kamala.

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Sounds Jussie. 

Me thinks Thou protest too much....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

A CBS poll from January? Oh yeah that's proof all right.

24 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Do you believe there are still people and hate groups who espouse the ideology of the subhuman with the hoodie?  Do you think that's a good thing for our country?  The pic is relevant.  The threat is real.  And it should be highlighted in the election by Kamala.

Me thinks Thou protest too much....

How do feel about the Palestine protests? Do u think that's good for the country? That's currently still happening, and causing far more destruction than Jan 6. 

• Disagree 1

14 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Anyone wearing a mask should be immediately thrown in jail and doxxed for doing so. Hamas and antifa included

I certainly think they should be under suspicion and surveillance. If they’re hiding their faces they’re likely up to no good. Ummm… and these morons were flying nazi and kkk symbols. So there’s that. Anyone would think we’re on a hate group forum the way some here get so defensive…

6 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Any opinion on the Palestine protests? Or is that destruction ok in your mind?

It’s a diverse group. Any that are threatening or violent should be arrested and prosecuted like any criminal. Conversely, hate groups are pretty uniform in their anti social behavior