Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

3 minutes ago, Taraka said:

dog.jpg

I suppose unfortunate if you’re a Leftist POS.

The rabid dog is the one that had this country on its feet but he hurt people’s feelings so we are now where we are.

TRUMP 2024

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Beast said:

The rabid dog is the one that had this country on its feet but he hurt people’s feelings so we are now where we are.

TRUMP 2024

hate.jpg

rebranding.jpg

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

That's the type of crap that got Trump shot. You should be ashamed of yourself. Gross

if the shoe fits.  And it does.   I have never seen such fluffers for any political candidate as the posters in this forum for Trump.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Taraka said:

if the shoe fits.  And it does.   I have never seen such fluffers for any political candidate as the posters in this forum for Trump.

Half of the country is Nazis? I don't like to use the R word but I can't think of a better use than for someone that would think like that. You are lost man

• Agree 3

12 hours ago, Beast said:

TRUMP 2024

And the dog on the left is senile and barks but no one fears it.

• Agree 2

11 hours ago, Taraka said:

It's ok you voted for a vegetable, and everything your party has told you was a lie. I'd lash out too.

NIMBY boomers are the worst human beings on the planet. Every one of these people in the video is a childless, pathetic loser who needs to be ignored like the worthless old crones they are 

Edited by Roundybout

The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit is now considered racist by the left. Just what will they think of next.....

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T&C said:

The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit is now considered racist by the left. Just what will they think of next.....

Those poor orcs...