Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

On 6/11/2024 at 11:50 AM, Roundybout said:

I am married! We wouldn’t be looking at a new build, more like a first-ring suburb or a more urbanized village. 

I’m guessing the first ring suburb gives you the walkability/everything at your disposal housing you’re looking for?  Would that move allow you and your wife to consciously uncouple from your automobile(s), assuming of course you haven’t already done so? 

I live in a first ring suburb, I can’t see it happening for me.  

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

11.jpg.4ee1d9bfc10e09a1fefd21f63eb94fba.

What a creepy old man that joke Bribem is. Totally inappropriate, like sniffing little children. Lock this pervert up!

1 hour ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

This account I think is actually a conservative who puts random things up and adds headlines that are not remotely related. Jack Black praises Jack Black and then never mentions Trump. 

Jack Black?  Wow, they're really pulling all the stops out...

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

Cheese on the raw burger patty.

Well, he did say they're having a barbecue for the first time...

30 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Cheese on the raw burger patty.

Frankish will be along soon to explain why this ISN’T total dumbassery. What he won’t be doing is whining/sh*tting on the author of the tweet. 

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I’m still laughing at 3-time divorcee and convinced felon Cat Turd pretending he’s some kind of political influencer 

12 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Frankish will be along soon to explain why this ISN’T total dumbassery. What he won’t be doing is whining/sh*tting on the author of the tweet. 

Not kosher. Can't mix dairy and meat. Embarrassing. Could lose ultra-orthodox support.

Must delete.

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Not kosher. Can't mix dairy and meat. Embarrassing. Could lose ultra-orthodox support.

Must delete.

I was hoping you might swing by the Schumer’s on your way home from the Maritimes.