Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

I see another right wing influencer has gone down the “vicious schizophrenia” route 

Hah! Belongs in the latest Deep State thread.

That's nothing. One of the former posters on here ate up this stuff and actually found himself followers. Hey, so did Jim Jones and Charles Manson.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

That's nothing. One of the former posters on here ate up this stuff and actually found himself followers. Hey, so did Jim Jones and Charles Manson.

Before my time. How was the kool aid?

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Was that the same poster who believed Damar Hamlin was dead and replaced with a body double?

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Before my time. How was the kool aid?

Addictive. At least to the weak.

55 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Was that the same poster who believed Damar Hamlin was dead and replaced with a body double?

That came later.

The way "Hamlin" handled that fake punt last year ... I'm not so sure anymore.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/11/2024 at 11:50 AM, Roundybout said:

I am married! We wouldn’t be looking at a new build, more like a first-ring suburb or a more urbanized village. 

I’m guessing the first ring suburb gives you the walkability/everything at your disposal housing you’re looking for?  Would that move allow you and your wife to consciously uncouple from your automobile(s), assuming of course you haven’t already done so? 

I live in a first ring suburb, I can’t see it happening for me.  

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

11.jpg.4ee1d9bfc10e09a1fefd21f63eb94fba.

What a creepy old man that joke Bribem is. Totally inappropriate, like sniffing little children. Lock this pervert up!