Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

I am actually torn about this. On one hand I don't think our flag should be changed in anyway that does not represent us all. But then I realize that we are playing in Qatar and this will likely piss them off nicely. So while I wish we did it differently I am glad we are standing up for actual oppressed people. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.outsports.com/platform/amp/2022/11/14/23458310/usmnt-logo-qatar-rainbow-lgbt-pride-fifa-world-cup

Found this anonymous post on another forum, this sums it up best:

"It a shame and a mystery why so many people prefer high inflation, high gas prices, high crime, low GDP, a crumbling housing market, a crumbling stock market, a flood of illegal aliens stealing their tax money, an increased threat of nuclear war, censorship, a dumbing down of the education system and indoctrination of their children to perverse ideologies. If voters used logic and knowledge exclusively, the House would be 435-0."

Apparently there are a lot more American hating,  communist thirsty dummies than we imagined indeed.

Then again the dummy war cry is NO TRUMP THOUGH. Sums up the mentality perfectly. 

Edited by Albwan