Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why didn’t Trump bring the troops home then? 

Its because he wouldnt even think of having those Afgans come here. Hate sucks 

He had four years, and still we were there. 

Is there even a question that Trump wanted to bring the troops home but his generals advised against it? So I guess we’re going to find out if he should’ve told them all to pound sand. We’ll see. I can certainly see both sides to the debate. That place is going to descend into a huge mess over the next few months but then again it’s been that way for centuries.

5 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

In order to allow trans women into the Olympics you must set a standard for testosterone that "women" must be under. It is currently 10 per unit, while most natural women are about 3-5 per unit. These women have numbers greater than 10. I definitely think these women are getting the shaft.

The Olympic Committee are a bunch of dcks.

Edited by LeGOATski

13 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

They are the slightly better version of the NCAA- making rules that do not benefit anyone who deserves the help.

If you were an Olympic athlete what sport would you want to be the best in the world at? 

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If you were an Olympic athlete what sport would you want to be the best in the world at? 

Being a distance runner myself, I'm naturally inclined to choose the 1500 or 3000 meter runs.

But if I think about everything else that goes along with the Olympic life, I'm choosing swimming. During my training, I'm hanging out at a pool the whole time? What's not to like? Plus, swimmers get a lot of publicity, so you're getting the good marketing deals.

• Like (+1) 1

Football.  Like my main man Robert Lee "Bullet Bob" Hayes.  Won gold in the 100 m dash In the 1964 Tokyo  Games and a Super Bowl Ring with the Cowboys in 1971.

To watch all of his 50+ yards TDs takes over 8 minutes!

Football.  Like my main man Robert Lee "Bullet Bob" Hayes.  Won gold in the 100 m dash In the 1964 Tokyo  Games and a Super Bowl Ring with the Cowboys in 1971.

To watch all of his 50+ yards TDs takes over 8 minutes!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I always loved playing basketball along with football, so that is easy. If you mean of the truly Olympic stuff it is swimming. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am curious why they are mad at US? Do they think we are responsible for what happened?

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article252711838.html

As US intelligence spies on every person in the country and gathers data on all forms of communications (like our posts at TBD) I assume the idea is they knew about what was about to go down but didn't alert anyone. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article252711838.html

As US intelligence spies on every person in the country and gathers data on all forms of communications (like our posts at TBD) I assume the idea is they knew about what was about to go down but didn't alert anyone. 

That makes sense- hell I believe we had a good idea it was gonna happen

The declining share of American White Evangelicals probably explains their decent into culthood 

"[s]ince 2006, white evangelical Protestants have experienced the most precipitous drop in affiliation, shrinking from 23% of Americans in 2006 to 14% in 2020. That proportion has generally held steady since 2017 (15% in 2017, 2018, and 2019).”

https://www.prri.org/research/2020-census-of-american-religion/#page-section-0

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The declining share of American White Evangelicals probably explains their decent into culthood 

https://www.prri.org/research/2020-census-of-american-religion/#page-section-0

I’m curious about the drop off in the white liberal I live in my mom’s basement cult regret voting for brain dead biden and heals up harris?

On 7/12/2021 at 9:09 AM, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am curious why they are mad at US? Do they think we are responsible for what happened?

On 7/12/2021 at 9:14 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

• Like (+1) 1