Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

15 minutes ago, T&C said:

I'm missing something here... how is he spamming the board? People post stuff, its what we all do.

You are correct, thank you.

The "spamming" spin comes from John Adams, the other sheep are just re-bleating it.

I post a large number of various topics posts, mostly in hours where I am free. (10am - 12pm)  (3pm - 5pm) So it appears to be a lot.

They do not like that, because they are unable to intelligently comment on them and it goes against their own posts/biases

I understand that, it's a political board.

But the accusations of spamming, bots, paid poster (I wish 😆)    are just signs of the weakness of their own response.

19 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

He's not spamming. B-Man thankful with his links. The problem is people throwing there disagreements using it as fact rather should be there own personal opinion. B-Man has been pretty good poster and thankful for his links and info sharing to help us all out. 

Thank you too.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

You are correct, thank you.

The "spamming" spin comes from John Adams, the other sheep are just re-bleating it.

I post a large number of various topics posts, mostly in hours where I am free. (10am - 12pm)  (3pm - 5pm) So it appears to be a lot.

They do not like that, because they are unable to intelligently comment on them and it goes against their own posts/biases

I understand that, it's a political board.

But the accusations of spamming, bots, paid poster (I wish 😆)    are just signs of the weakness of their own response.

Thank you too.

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What the ***** dude.  You give B-Man ***** for what he posts and this is your retort.  You're a pathetically small man.  

Did I hurt your feelings?

Why do you never pose these questions like this to your friends?

They do the EXACT same thing...

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah you hurt my feelings.  

They do not do the exact same things.  Take at look at B-Man's post here.

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

"The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has overturned Bill Cosby’s 2019 sexual assault conviction..."

".... ruling that a 'non-prosecution agreement' with a previous prosecutor should have prevented him from being charged in the case..... The case had a complicated history that began in 2005 when [Temple University employee Andrea] Constand first reported the alleged assault to then-Montgomery County District Attorney Bruce L. Castor Jr., who ultimately declined to file charges in this case. But Castor’s successors reopened the case and charged Cosby in 2015, just days before the 12-year statute of limitations expired and amid a barrage of new accusations from women across the country. At the time, Castor objected to the new prosecution, saying he’d struck a deal with Cosby and his lawyers not to prosecute him for Constand’s assault if Cosby agreed to sit for a deposition in a civil case she had filed against him..... He was charged in late 2015, when a prosecutor armed with newly unsealed evidence — Cosby’s damaging deposition from her lawsuit — arrested him days before the 12-year statute of limitations expired."

The Philadelphia Inquirer reports. https://www.inquirer.com/news/bill-cosby-conviction-overturned-appeal-andrea-constand-20210630.html

“Cosby has served more than two years of a three- to 10-year sentence at a state prison near Philadelphia. He had vowed to serve all 10 years rather than acknowledge any remorse over the 2004 encounter with accuser Andrea Constand.”

The — common — practice of punishing people who maintain their innocence more severely because they didn’t show “remorse” is barbaric.

It’s not about justice, it’s about demanding submission.

And then yours...............

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif

They are so identical I can hardly tell the difference.  :rolleyes:

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why not offer some good debate if you don't agree with something... but, I get it, you are just trolling this forum so, carry on.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yeah you hurt my feelings.  

They do not do the exact same things.  Take at look at B-Man's post here.

And then yours...............

They are so identical I can hardly tell the difference.  :rolleyes:

Get out of here Jim.  If you don't like it here - go back to your safe place - Ann will comfort you.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Get out of here Jim.  If you don't like it here - go back to your safe place - Ann will comfort you.

I love it here.  It’s posters like you that prove to me all day every day the right is right and the left is pathetically immature.  And you want me to get out of here because you’re tired of me pointing it out to you every day.  

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, T&C said:

Why not offer some good debate if you don't agree with something... but, I get it, you are just trolling this forum so, carry on.

And there we have it folks.  @BillStime ‘s well honed debate tactics on full display. 

17 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I love it here.  It’s posters like you that prove to me all day every day the right is right and the left is pathetically immature.  And you want me to get out of here because you’re tired of me pointing it out to you every day.  

😂😂😂

And there we have it folks.  @BillStime ‘s well honed debate tactics on full display. 

HA!!!!! You and your clan wouldn’t be targeting me atm if you weren’t triggered by what I DO post.

So keep reassuring yourself, Jim, that you are #winning.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

HA!!!!! You and your clan wouldn’t be targeting me atm if you weren’t triggered by what I DO post.

You’re an easy target dude.  

Let’s have a real debate.  I’ll let you pick the topic and I’ll start and you can have the first rebuttal.  Let’s do it. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You’re an easy target dude.  

Let’s have a real debate.  I’ll let you pick the topic and I’ll start and you can have the first rebuttal.  Let’s do it. 

Jim you don’t debate - you play the rabbit hole game - everyone sees it -go debate Bonnie.

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No one is targeting you, you don't like to discuss/debate much. 

What exactly is winning on a sub forum of a Buffalo Bills board? 

Just now, BillStime said:

Jim you don’t debate - you play the rabbit hole game - everyone sees it -go debate Bonnie.

You wouldn’t know a debate tactic if it smacked you in the face. 

Pick the topic. One you KNOW you can win. I’m that confident. We can even have the board vote on the winner.  Start a thread.  Bring it. 

12 hours ago, T&C said:

Run into them all the time. In a 40 person marching band 39 of them are out of step... but not little Johnny, he's the only one in step.

Actually heard one even worse today when I mentioned to a coworker- she is in charge of track team and actually had parents accuse her of not timing their child correctly. In the discussion the parents did not realize that any "extra time" on their child's run was same with the other 5 kids running the same race.

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You wouldn’t know a debate tactic if it smacked you in the face. 

Pick the topic. One you KNOW you can win. I’m that confident. We can even have the board vote on the winner.  Start a thread.  Bring it. 

Jim, when you debate and you run out of excuses or denials - you redirect the topic by asking another irrelevant question - no thanks 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Actually heard one even worse today when I mentioned to a coworker- she is in charge of track team and actually had parents accuse her of not timing their child correctly. In the discussion the parents did not realize that any "extra time" on their child's run was same with the other 5 kids running the same race.

I think in today’s world every time should be as fats or slow as the participant believes it should be.  I call it soul racing. 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Jim, when you debate and you run out of excuses or denials - you redirect the topic by asking another irrelevant question - no thanks 

Every question I ask is absolutely relevant you’re just not wise enough to understand that. 

And damn those irrelevant questions such as:  What makes the GA voting Bill racist?  Still waiting on that.  Or my favorite: How did TN lawmakers vote themselves a raise. You shut up on that one. Why?

So let’s have a real debate. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Every question I ask is absolutely relevant you’re just not wise enough to understand that. 

And damn those irrelevant questions such as:  What makes the GA voting Bill racist?  Still waiting on that.  Or my favorite: How did TN lawmakers vote themselves a raise. You shut up on that one. Why?

So let’s have a real debate. 

Go Jim go!!!

giphy.gif