Aaron Glenn worth a look?

jreed82

I know we are pretty much set for this year at CB, but I always worry about depth at this position. If Clements or Mcgee were to go down, are we comfortable with Kevin Thomas, Jabari Greer, and Eric King???

Does he have enough left to be a possible replacement for Clements next year? Not sure about that, but he would make one hell of a nickel back this year.

Without looking anything up on him, I think he was with NYJ for several years and has been good for a few INTs a year. That kind of production would work, but I wouldn't hold my breath. He's gotta' be close to what, 32 or 33 years old? We have a decent stable of young guys who will need the experience, and I'd rather have them in their learning.

Just my two cents...

no- need to prep someone for Clement's possible good bye

318774[/snapback]

there is nobody on this roster that will be ready to replace Clements. King will develop into a nice nickel or dime back if we are lucky, Greer was a nice find last year but will always be a backup. Thomas has skill but will not hold up as a starter.

there is nobody on this roster that will be ready to replace Clements. 

318783[/snapback]

IF Nate leaves, and IF some of the younger guys aren't either ready or capable, we'll have an entire offseason to address it. I'm just not too worried about Clement's possible departure.