Georgia election laws and MLB

36 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

That the Law addressed the lines by making them longer.  You know.......that lie. 

What makes the Law Jim Crow on steroids?

That floor is yours counselor.  

Asked and answered.  Do your research.  I can’t hold your hands on everything, Chef Jim Crow. 

16 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Asked and answered.  Do your research.  I can’t hold your hands on everything, Chef Jim Crow. 

You did not answer me directly.  

It's a simple question counselor.  What makes the Georgia Law Jim Crow on steroids?  I'm getting the feeling you don't have an answer for that. Actually I've had that feeling for several months now.  

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Or hyperbole on HCQ.  Either one. 

Hoax.  I said no such thing.  You find my comments obnoxious.  I find the assault upon democracy and decency that you support obnoxious.  Perhaps we agree to disagree.  Or maybe not.  Whatever.  It’s an internet message board.  

Interesting that you find the murders from last summer to now acceptable but draw the line at what happened on January 6th. Also my question was more along the lines of why you feel it entertaining to be 90% obnoxious? 

14 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Interesting that you find the murders from last summer to now acceptable but draw the line at what happened on January 6th. Also my question was more along the lines of why you feel it entertaining to be 90% obnoxious? 

Hoax.  I don't find any murder acceptable.  What I find particularly unacceptable, and frankly obnoxious, is transcendent malfeasance that attacks the pillars of our democracy.  You can put the Insurrection, the lies about the Insurrection, the lies about voter fraud, the demonization of those with disparate views, the subtle racism, and a lot of other things about Trumpism in that category.  

15 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You did not answer me directly.  

It's a simple question counselor.  What makes the Georgia Law Jim Crow on steroids?  I'm getting the feeling you don't have an answer for that. Actually I've had that feeling for several months now.  

You must be very forgetful.  Do your research, Chef Jim Crow.  

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I don't find any murder acceptable.  What I find particularly unacceptable, and frankly obnoxious, is transcendent malfeasance that attacks the pillars of our democracy.  You can put the Insurrection, the lies about the Insurrection, the lies about voter fraud, the demonization of those with disparate views, the subtle racism, and a lot of other things about Trumpism in that category.  

With a brilliant mind like yours, I don’t understand how you haven’t been promoted to the second chair yet!

16 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Since you are willing to try to thread this needle- you find the delay of a vote and vandalism of the capitol building less objectionable then the murders and large scale destruction  of last year. Your clutching of pearls in regards to Jan 6th is funny because no one with an ounce of intelligence believes those people were a threat to our country or democracy because if they were we would have had more than 50 capitol police there that day. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Since you are willing to try to thread this needle- you find the delay of a vote and vandalism of the capitol building less objectionable then the murders and large scale destruction  of last year. Your clutching of pearls in regards to Jan 6th is funny because no one with an ounce of intelligence believes those people were a threat to our country or democracy because if they were we would have had more than 50 capitol police there that day. 

Do you believe that a sitting president who lost an election repeatedly calling that election a fraud and crime is no threat to our country or democracy? 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Do you believe that a sitting president who lost an election repeatedly calling that election a fraud and crime is no threat to our country or democracy? 

I do not think Trump handled it well but I do not think it is a threat to our country because he is known for his rhetoric. I feel 90+% of America look at it similar to the Russian collusion stuff, political stuff until there is proof.

1 minute ago, Sundancer said:

Or are the people who flippantly dismiss those allegations, yet find it necessary to block and obstruct through any means available all verification and auditing of those election results and votes the threat to democracy?  Which comes off as hiding something.  Which lowers the already low opinion and credibility of government and their supporting cast in the media.  The only thing Americans hate more than Congress is the Media.

At this point for 1/2 the country it doesn't matter if there was election fraud.  They believe the people in charge would lie about it if there was fraud.  They would never tell the truth.  And that seems like a reasonable assumption.  And the government and media mouthpieces solution to this is to tell everyone to shut up and believe what we say and obey what we tell you to do.  Otherwise you're disobedience to our omnipotent authority is a threat to democracy.   

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I do not think Trump handled it well but I do not think it is a threat to our country because he is known for his rhetoric.

The sitting president refused to accept a democratic election and fomented protests and a Capitol invasion on the day of certification and  you don’t think “he handled it well.” 

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I feel 90+% of America look at it similar to the Russian collusion stuff  

Yes but that’s a different topic. 

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Or are the people who flippantly dismiss those allegations, yet find it necessary to block and obstruct through any means available all verification and auditing of those election results and votes the threat to democracy? 

There were something like 70 lawsuits filed and none found anything to merit any changes. I don’t care what some guy “flippantly” says on Twitter. They couldn’t prove anything in court and got embarrassed trying to do so. 

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Which comes off as hiding something.  Which lowers the already low opinion and credibility of government and their supporting cast in the media.  The only thing Americans hate more than Congress is the Media.

At this point for 1/2 the country it doesn't matter if there was election fraud.  They believe the people in charge would lie about it if there was fraud.  They would never tell the truth.  And that seems like a reasonable assumption.  And the government and media mouthpieces solution to this is to tell everyone to shut up and believe what we say and obey what we tell you to do.  Otherwise you're disobedience to our omnipotent authority is a threat to democracy. 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

My forgetfulness is more of a reflection of you than me.  You're point was likely very poor.

So.....what makes the Georgia Bill Jim Crow on steroids?  I would love for you to say that to someone that actually suffered through Jim Crow.  

EDIT:  So all I've seen from you is that extending wait times is what make this Bill Jim Crow on steroids.   Is that what you're going with counselor?   If it weren't a huge slap in the fact to those that actually suffered through Jim Crow it would be hilarious.  

Edited by Chef Jim

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Hoax.  And I thought you respected law and order and the Constitution.  I guess not, Insurrectionist.  

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

My forgetfulness is more of a reflection of you than me.  You're point was likely very poor.

So.....what makes the Georgia Bill Jim Crow on steroids?  I would love for you to say that to someone that actually suffered through Jim Crow.  

EDIT:  So all I've seen from you is that extending wait times is what make this Bill Jim Crow on steroids.   Is that what you're going with counselor?   If it weren't a huge slap in the fact to those that actually suffered through Jim Crow it would be hilarious.  

Asked and answer, Chef Jim Crow.  Also, it’s “your point,” not “you’re point.”  FYI.  

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

There were something like 70 lawsuits filed and none found anything to merit any changes. I don’t care what some guy “flippantly” says on Twitter. They couldn’t prove anything in court and got embarrassed trying to do so. 

What about the two current audits in Arizona and Georgia?  Based on preliminary release of their findings the audit teams cited irregularities. Invalid counts of batches that don't match the actual ballots.  Mail in ballots that never were sent to or arrived from the USPS.  And so on.  Still admittedly a work in progress.  Would it have altered the result?  Too soon to say.

So what's the response of the government to a situation where probable cause exists to warrant more inspection and investigation?  Well to dispatch the DOJ to sniff around for "civil rights" violations.  Are we really expected to believe that's their motive in getting involved?   Or are they just trying to crush the audits before they get too close?  

34 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What about the two current audits in Arizona and Georgia?  Based on preliminary release of their findings the audit teams cited irregularities. Invalid counts of batches that don't match the actual ballots.  Mail in ballots that never were sent to or arrived from the USPS.  And so on.  Still admittedly a work in progress.  Would it have altered the result?  Too soon to say.

So what's the response of the government to a situation where probable cause exists to warrant more inspection and investigation?  Well to dispatch the DOJ to sniff around for "civil rights" violations.  Are we really expected to believe that's their motive in getting involved?   Or are they just trying to crush the audits before they get too close?  

Partisan audit teams released preliminary findings well after the fact.  Stop the presses.  

53 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

Nope

proven true

If they gave you that lollipop when you received your vax, then now might be a good time to have it.  You seem triggered today.  Sad!

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

You’re like a crow with a bone today.  Do your research and you shall find the answer you seek. 

You would think a good lawyer would be very much in favor of someone doing their research by interviewig and getting a statement from a person who is intimately involved in the discussion at hand.  That is the best way to make sure your information is reliable. Wouldn’t you agree counselor?  

I guess my first mistake was assuming you were a good lawyer?  🤷🏻‍♂️

So let’s try this again.  What makes the Georgia Bill Jim Crow on steroids? 

The injury, death and destruction we witnessed last year during the months-long riots and the resulting decreasing in policing and increase in violence that has resulted is a far greater threat to this country than some unarmed idiots breaking into the Capitol and delaying a vote.  It's not even close.