MY BUFFALO BILLS..... I just wanted to say...

I dont care that we never won a SB.

There is and never will be a team that is that special. The 1992 Buffalo Bills.

Every one of those players should be in the Hall.

That come back game should be shown to every human being who is depressed, drug rehab, weight problems or whatever. That game is God gift to us for motivation.

I had to wipe the tear of joy back after watching this game again. INCREDIBLE!

Go Bills!

If they made it to 4 more and not win a single one, I'd feel even more proud.

It's funny but alot here can't really relish this franchise until it wins just one. These same people also disrespect the Atlanta Braves franchise so it's quite comical.

I love my Bills and always will.

Unfortunately we won't have a say in this decision. With all the grief that we take it's a shame that people don't take in consideration this game and that Buffalo was a 4 time consecutive conference champ. When it's all over and done it doesn't matter what people think of our team and us. The Buffalo faithful have a great love affair with their team, and that my friend can NEVER be denied.

Good post, Navy! The 1992 Bills could have come to my house immediately after that (second) Oilers game, kicked down my front door, raided my fridge, pissed on my dog, stevestojanned on my carpet, raped my mother, gangbanged my sister, broke all of my new Christmas toys, and I still would have loved 'em. They were something special. They were, dare I say, "America's Team?" At least they should have been and not those Dallas Convicts.

What's also comical is how the media and the Eagles themselves kept saying that they were so glad they got over the hump last year and avoided becoming the Buffalo Bills......I think they need to think about that a little more. They are partially correct in that they are not yet - and probably won't ever be - the 90's Bills. But not for the reason they are thinking.

Good post, Navy! The 1992 Bills could have come to my house immediately after that (second) Oilers game, kicked down my front door, raided my fridge, pissed on my dog, stevestojanned on my carpet, raped my mother, gangbanged my sister, broke all of my new Christmas toys, and I still would have loved 'em. They were something special. They were, dare I say, "America's Team?" At least they should have been and not those Dallas Convicts.

318812[/snapback]

Ummm, geez, I liked the '92 Bills, too, but your post a kind of over the top, don't you think?!

I was only 8 years old at the time. I remember the game as well as can be, though. To a certain extent, though do you think we have to thank KillDrive for this win for passing the ball so much. I also did not realize that Beebe or possibly Tasker stepped out of bounds and went on to catch a pass and this should have penalty. I do not want take anyhting away from the win. Now having said that Frank Reich deserves much credit for getting us out of many tough jams. Down the streach last year I don't know know about you guys but this was the most excited about the Bills I had been since the teams in the 90's who went to the Super Bowl.

What's also comical is how the media and the Eagles themselves kept saying that they were so glad they got over the hump last year and avoided becoming the Buffalo Bills......

318843[/snapback]

Um.....

Right now they are worse than we were....

The Eagles are 1-3 in Conference Championships inthe last 4 years...

We were 4-0....

Not quoting you but the media.... :o

I dont care that we never won a SB.

There is and never will be a team that is that special.  The 1992 Buffalo Bills.

Every one of those players should be in the Hall.

That come back game should be shown to every human being who is depressed, drug rehab, weight problems or whatever.  That game is God gift to us for motivation.

I had to wipe the tear of joy back after watching this game again.  INCREDIBLE!

Go Bills!

318740[/snapback]

Amen brother!