WNYTBDGPS meeting Friday?

So here I sit - eating my Healthy Choice lunch - thinking about Garbage Plates.

0:)

323634[/snapback]

Yummmmm...at the meeting today were myself, Jay, RVJ, Rockpile, Lancaster Steve, and R. Rich. The sauce was particularly good today.....

Yaawwnnn !

I jost woke up from a nap. That healthy meal made me sleepy.

Have a great weekend guys and gals.

323831[/snapback]

Lucky Dog!

I got back to work at 1:30 and got pulled into a three hour meeting. :lol:

BTW: Aussie the Italian Sausage with cheese plates were the healthy choice for Jay and me. Truly exceptional today. ;)

We were sitting around bullshitting until Dan arrived. When we went up to order the "girl" said she was going to charge us rent soon if we did not order something. She took group shots of us all, so hopefully R. can put something up soon. He was going to Erie, PA. so it will not be soon.

In keeping with the local flavor, on the way home two police cars with lights blazing pulled up on the sidewalk, as this guy stood there with both hands raised in the universal "I surrender"' stance. One cop got out, pistol drawn and standing in a defensive pose behind his car door, while the other bent him gently over the hood, hands on the car and feet spread.

Ah, the ambiance was wonderful. The artiste in me almost shed a tear. Spring is in the air. :P:lol:

Lucky Dog!

I got back to work at 1:30 and got pulled into a three hour meeting.  :lol:

BTW: Aussie the Italian Sausage with cheese plates were the healthy choice for Jay and me. Truly exceptional today.  ;)

We were sitting around bullshitting until Dan arrived. When we went up to order the "girl" said she was going to charge us rent soon if we did not order something. She took group shots of us all, so hopefully R. can put something up soon. He was going to Erie, PA. so it will not be soon.

In keeping with the local flavor, on the way home two police cars with lights blazing pulled up on the sidewalk, as this guy stood there with both hands raised in the universal "I surrender"' stance. One cop got out, pistol drawn and standing in a defensive pose behind his car door, while the other bent him gently over the hood, hands on the car and feet spread.

Ah, the ambiance was wonderful. The artiste in me almost shed a tear. Spring is in the air.  :P  :lol:

324104[/snapback]

Ooh! You said a dirty word. I'm telling.

I'll post the pictures (and email 'em to you, Rock) after I get back to Baltimore, which should be some time tomorrow evening. If not then, I'll do it some time on Sunday.

Ooh!  You said a dirty word.  I'm telling.

I'll post the pictures (and email 'em to you, Rock) after I get back to Baltimore, which should be some time tomorrow evening.  If not then, I'll do it some time on Sunday.

324109[/snapback]

Cool. The ones from Danny's and the Ralph too? Use rockpile@gmail.com. If there are any you do not want shared up on Webshots let me know.

Thanks, little buddy! :lol: