Bills Backers Bars in Florida

stevestojan

Ok, as i have mentioned, the city i live in has its own utilities. That dont think we will get power until early next week.

I dont care about my house, as I have a place to stay. The problem is my Bills Bar is in the same area as my house, and same utility company.

Soooo, if i wake up on Sunday (6:00am-ish, since i wont be able to sleep), anyone know the nearest Bills Backers bar that I could get to, or a bar that will at least show it, and give me time to get back home to avoid Ivan?

I know this is a bit to ask, but im sure some one here knows a place semi-close to West Palm...

Cant help you there, you're an hour North of Me. If you find yourself in Davie (who knows?) go to the quarterdeck in Davie, on University drive just South of I-595. Excellent wings, great cold beer and the manager is from Buffalo

Cant help you there, you're an hour North of Me.  If you find yourself in Davie (who knows?) go to the quarterdeck in Davie, on University drive just South of I-595.  Excellent wings, great cold beer and the manager is from Buffalo

23925[/snapback]

that is most DEFINTLY an option... i have no power. There is one bar i can go to here, but it shows EVERY game, and the bills game would be on a small TV... Davie is a simple 40 minute drive for me... can i have the adress of the place? PM me if you dont want to post it.

thanks