Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

26 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Why would the Mayor of New York think it’s some sort of threat to send tourists to Texas? I hope they go to the Space Center, Alamo, and Six Flags while they’re there? The River Walk is kind of nice too. 😂

Edited by SoCal Deek

7 minutes ago, Irv said:

What an ass clown this dude is.  You have designated your city a Sanctuary City moron.  What a mess.  

Virtue signalling is all predicated on the premise that any and all costs of said virtue signalling will be borne by somebody else besides the virtue signaler.  Its the pinnacle of "talk is cheap"  But when virtue signalling is challenged by personal reality, reality wins.   

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Virtue signalling is all predicated on the premise that any and all costs of said virtue signalling will be borne by somebody else besides the virtue signaler.  Its the pinnacle of "talk is cheap"  But when virtue signalling is challenged by personal reality, reality wins.   

Exactly….or as I put it: “I can’t see it from my house.”

22 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Why would the Mayor of New York think it’s some sort of threat to send tourists to Texas? I hope they go to the Space Center, Alamo, and Six Flags while they’re there? The River Walk is kind of nice too. 😂

I suspect it's because like the rest of the woke class, he lives way outside of the real world.

11 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

I'm pretty sure saying that it's cruel to send "undocumented migrants" to your municipality is....

RACIST!!!!

No, he meant it was cruel to send them to NYC.    Because it's so bad there?

Biden’s actions tell the truth: He’s gone full open borders

New York Post, by Editorial

You couldn’t find a better symbol of President Joe Biden’s border policy than the insane video of federal border agents literally opening the gates to a stream of illegal migrants. But the numbers tell the same story. The latest release of data from Customs and Border Patrol shows nearly 1.81 million arrests of illegal migrants at the southern border through July. That’s more than for all of last year — itself a grim record at 1.66 million — with months left in 2022; the year is well on pace to break the 2 million mark. And most of those “arrested” are soon let loose inside the country

https://nypost.com/2022/08/18/bidens-actions-tell-the-truth-hes-gone-full-open-borders/

Hundreds of migrants line up at NYC hospital for healthcare, food, free phones

by Kyle Schnitzer & David Meyer

Hundreds of migrants—at least some bussed to the Big Apple by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott—lined up outside Lincoln Hospital in The Bronx on Sunday to get healthcare coverage, food and other items including school supplies and free phones. The event, organized by the city hospital system, was billed as a “resource and family fun day” for the migrants and their children, many of whom have come to New York City in droves in recent weeks. “I came to New York about three days ago. I am a welder, and I am looking for work here,” Venezuelan refugee Adrian Medina, 32, said through a translator.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/21/hundreds-of-migrants-line-up-in-nyc-for-healthcare-food-phones/

Nothing for NYC citizens though.

On 8/11/2022 at 6:34 AM, Doc said:

No, he meant it was cruel to send them to NYC.    Because it's so bad there?

No, because what will they do once they get there?  Shipping illegals to NYC without a plan for them once they get there is cruel.  This is childish politics at its finest. 

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

No, because what will they do once they get there?  Shipping illegals to NYC without a plan for them once they get there is cruel.  This is childish politics at its finest. 

Hundreds of migrants dying in the desert is cruel.

The other Death Valley: hundreds of migrants are dying in remote Texas deserts

Fifty migrants dying in a truck is cruel.

3 men in custody after deaths of 51 people found in San Antonio truck

5,000 migrants being bussed to a city of 18 million people is an inconvenience.      

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1