Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

Posted (edited)

Someone owes me some of this privilege.  Don't remember having any in the bricks growing up.  

For the suburbanites. 

The streets got more diversity than any burb.

The entire narrative is created and pushed by people that lack diversity .

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Is this any surprise?  They've been saying black people are too stupid and/or poor and/or lazy to get picture ID.  And that some don't know what a computer is.

• Like (+1) 2

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Racism is carcinogenic.

The sad thing is, people actually buy this crap.  The BS propaganda is so in your face and I don't understand how so many people fall for it.  But hey, the alternative media are liars and scumbags while the main stream media are truth tellers and have everyone's best interest at heart.  It seems to me like all those "woke" people are fast asleep...

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Apparently female + black + Asian Kamala is considering only male + white candidates for VP in a type of ticket balancing.

Is that bad?

Yes any time you exclude the majority of candidates for a position based on something that should inconsequential to the ability to the job it is a bad idea. It is sad that have to explain this to you seeing as you have grown children. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Yes any time you exclude the majority of candidates for a position based on something that should inconsequential to the ability to the job it is a bad idea. It is sad that have to explain this to you seeing as you have grown children. 

Good. That's what I was hoping to hear.

So next: was JD Vance absolutely the best qualified VP choice? There was no woman, no minority candidate better qualified than a 39 year old white man who has held public office for not even a couple years?

43 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So next: was JD Vance absolutely the best qualified VP choice? There was no woman, no minority candidate better qualified than a 39 year old white man who has held public office for not even a couple years?

Who are you presenting? If you say Haley this conversation is over because it shows you have no clue 

46 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Why does it have to be a minority or a woman? We already seen what those choices get you. Not the most qualified person.

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Why does it have to be a minority or a woman? We already seen what those choices get you. Not the most qualified person.

Yep, definitely not Mike Pence!

Or Paul Ryan.

Or Dick Cheney.

It's almost as if you guys hate the 3 most recent white male Republican VP picks.

Counter-example: Sara Palin, but I'm not sure if the Trumpies like her anymore. She's got the "dumb like a regular American" thing going for her, but she is sullied by her association with John McCain. Who you also hate.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Yep, definitely not Mike Pence!

Or Paul Ryan.

Or Dick Cheney.

It's almost as if you guys hate the 3 most recent white male Republican VP picks.

Counter-example: Sara Palin, but I'm not sure if the Trumpies like her anymore. She's got the "dumb like a regular American" thing going for her, but she is sullied by her association with John McCain. Who you also hate.

Thanks for telling me who I hate, it's hard to keep it straight sometimes. Ya know the gop, hate, hate, hate.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Thanks for telling me who I hate, it's hard to keep it straight sometimes. Ya know the gop, hate, hate, hate.

1. So do you think Mike Pence was a good choice?

2. So do you think Paul Ryan was a good choice?

3. So do you think Dick Cheney was a good choice and a good VP?

4. So do you think John McCain was a good man and good presidential candidate?

Because all I read here is that they were war-mongering, Trump-denying "globalists."