Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

On 10/7/2023 at 3:02 PM, Orlando Tim said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/confronted-white-man-gym-realized-123027069.html

The writer of this article is an absolute racist and is clearly ok with it. He complains that white people have the nerve to but a house from a black family, that people have the audacity to be better off them him, and literally stated that black people owe allegiance to rule breaking blacks over while people in all regards. The fact that this is printed and no one at Huffpost thought it was racist tells you how racist they are.

That article was painful to read.   The guy is alternately aggressive, thoughtful, combative, self-reflective, angry, proud with enough self-loathing mixed in to be dangerous.  

Of course, in the byline and bio, it does mention he overcame a crystal meth addiction and you have to wonder what he was like before he was an addict.  

• Like (+1) 1

An Ohio man is facing charges after lying about how he suffered injuries, baselessly claiming he was the victim of an anti-Palestinian hate crime, local police said..

Hesham A. Ayyad, 20, of North Olmsted, Ohio, is charged with making false alarms, falsification, obstructing official business, domestic violence and assault, according to records from the Lorain County Jail, which show he was released on bond on Wednesday.

Ayyad was taken to the hospital on October 22 after telling officers he had been hit by a vehicle in a "racially motivated" attack, claiming that he was struck on Cook Road in Olmsted Township near the North Ridgeville border, North Ridgeville police told local media.

Ayyad's claims sparked a Muslim civil rights group to demand that police investigate the alleged attack, according to an October 23 statement by the Cleveland chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-Cleveland)

As police investigated the incident, they discovered that Ayyad fabricated the ordeal, the North Ridgeville Police Department (NRPD) said in a statement.

https://www.newsweek.com/ohio-man-arrested-faking-anti-palestinian-hate-crime-police-1845000

• Angry 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Going to rough sledding in a time when men can pretend to be women, get praised for it, and the rest of us be told that it’s normal and good. 

They’re just people

I don’t look at it in terms of good or bad they’re just trying to live their lives

Edited by John from Riverside

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Sure

The difference is, there are some people that try to tell other people how to live their lives

If we were just stop doing that the world would be a better place

Do you believe men can menstruate and have babies?

19 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Do you believe men can menstruate and have babies?

And if not, then do you believe you should get labeled a transphobe at best, canceled at worst for not believing in this fantasy?

Because that's the friggin issue, the vast majority of people don't give a flying ***** about whatever delusions an individual has about their sexual idenity.

Just don't demand that the rest of us must indulge your insane delusions.

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Well then you would be anti trans

No, I would not
Because I believe in their right to live the way that they want, and I’m not going to mess with it

Same goes for trailer park trash, white people who love Trump and afraid people are coming to take their guns

I don’t agree with them, but I respect the rights to their freedom to live the way they want to live

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

No, I would not
Because I believe in their right to live the way that they want, and I’m not going to mess with it

Same goes for trailer park trash, white people who love Trump and afraid people are coming to take their guns

I don’t agree with them, but I respect the rights to their freedom to live the way they want to live

you saying men can’t have babies is messing with them. Nobody here is saying they can’t live btw. Not sure where you saw that. 

54 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

you saying men can’t have babies is messing with them. Nobody here is saying they can’t live btw. Not sure where you saw that. 

No people are entitled to their opinion it’s whenever they step over the line start physically going out of their way to try to stop something

A perfect example of this would be when the Nazis showed up at an LGBQ book reading, and sat there outside of it, screaming on a microphone, the whole time having to be monitored by police

Just let them have their book reading

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

No people are entitled to their opinion it’s whenever they step over the line start physically going out of their way to try to stop something

A perfect example of this would be when the Nazis showed up at an LGBQ book reading, and sat there outside of it, screaming on a microphone, the whole time having to be monitored by police

Just let them have their book reading

well this is a completely different topic. Every drag show I’ve been to was full of sexual content….sex toys, close to naked dancers etc. obviously children should not be in attendance. We had fun and it does have its place in society.  The issue is now you’re taking that out of its place in society and putting it in front of kids where it’s inappropriate. You wouldn’t see girls from the sundowner at schools reading to kids right? We have age appropriate restrictions on just about everything in society and this should be one of them. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Make them play by their own rules.

Cancel time.

As an Indian American, I'll cut Donna some slack.  First of all, it would be stunningly stupid for her to believe he's "from India" when he's running for President.  Second of all, she wasn't that far off with the pronunciation.  A lot of people didn't want to learn how to pronounce Kamala properly either.  If I had a dollar for every time my name was mispronounced...

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Doc said:

As an Indian American, I'll cut Donna some slack.  First of all, it would be stunningly stupid for her to believe he's "from India" when he's running for President.  Second of all, she wasn't that far off with the pronunciation.  A lot of people didn't want to learn how to pronounce Kamala properly either.  If I had a dollar for every time my name was mispronounced...

This is all true, but the point is to make the left  play by their own ridiculous rules.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1