inside bills draft room

A good friend is part of the Wilsons' extended family and was in the Bills war room again this year.

He said they were salivating over that K the Jets took (Nugent)... they were looking for ways to move up before the Jets to nab him, but couldn't swing the right deal.

He said that Parrish is supposed to be just like Lavernius Coles. They said

he has amazing hands and speed - faster than Lee Evans - the only knock

being his size.

They loved the TE and have been looking at him for quite awhile...

I haven't gotten the skinny on the Day 2 guys yet...

A good friend is part of the Wilsons' extended family and was in the Bills war room again this year.

He said they were salivating over that K the Jets took (Nugent)... they were looking for ways to move up before the Jets to nab him, but couldn't swing the right deal.

318216[/snapback]

Well the part I like is that while we didn't get Nugent, it is now apparent that we are looking to upgrade the kicker. I was worried that TD did not see it is an issue, given his non-chalant attitude towards kickers in the past.

ps---thanks for the info!

Though it would have been sweet to have a kicker that'd hit a 50+ with regularity, I think it may have had a negative impact in terms of an offense's attack philosophy. I think a team would be far more willing to accept the 3 points rather than going for touchdowns. With Lindel, we're going for broke every possession!

Though it would have been sweet to have a kicker that'd hit a 50+ with regularity, I think it may have had a negative impact in terms of an offense's attack philosophy. I think a team would be far more willing to accept the 3 points rather than going for touchdowns. With Lindel, we're going for broke every possession!

318236[/snapback]

Now that's some good spin!! I like it. <_< Well done...

Well the part I like is that while we didn't get Nugent, it is now apparent that we are looking to upgrade the kicker. I was worried that TD did not see it is an issue, given his non-chalant attitude towards kickers in the past.

318225[/snapback]

Very good point...

318225[/snapback]

I think behind the scenes that's been the plan. Just the "public persona" part of acting not interested is what we get.

Thanks for the info Larry!

Now that's some good spin!! I like it.  <_<  Well done...

318245[/snapback]

But it's so true. Losman can threaten the guys in the huddle with, "Look! If we don't make this first down Lindel will come in and then we're all screwed! On two, on two, break!!"

But it's so true. Losman can threaten the guys in the huddle with, "Look! If we don't make this first down Lindel will come in and then we're all screwed! On two, on two, break!!"

318304[/snapback]

yeah, but the obvious retort from one of the lineman...

we'll just give up a sack to knock us out of FG range so we can bring in our MVP (Most Valuable Punter)

He said that Parrish is supposed to be just like Lavernius Coles.  They said

he has amazing hands and speed - faster than Lee Evans - the only knock

being his size.

They loved the TE and have been looking at him for quite awhile...

I haven't gotten the skinny on the Day 2 guys yet...

318216[/snapback]

What kind of snacks did they serve in the war room?? I suspect TD is a pretzels and diet coke kind of guy, but Modrak will eat anything. <_<

I didn't know Moulds had another job in the off-season  <_<  :D

318482[/snapback]

I think that this was a reference to when EM ordered pizza delivered to practice while he was at Mississippi State.

I think that this was a reference to when EM ordered pizza delivered to practice while he was at Mississippi State.

318502[/snapback]

Thanks dude ---- I was making a joke since people on here have been posting that Willis needs money now and is hawking his used jerseys.

318502[/snapback]

I remember how Chris Berman was attacking the pick saying how this is a shift in how the Bills were all about character guys. But really, is ordering a pizza that bad? He probably just wanted one after practice was over so he could eat quickly and then go study for his chemistry test. The fact that the pizza came DURING practice was just a product of bad timing.