Biden's follies

CNN Adds Another Major Failure to the Books as Jill Biden’s Primetime Special Bombs Spectacularly

“Not only did Biden not attract viewers to the CNN primetime slot, she chased a good deal of them away.

In fact, Biden’s appearance on CNN was outwatched by reruns of shows like ‘Friends’ on TBS and ‘Gunsmoke’ on TV Land Classics.”

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2023/03/08/cnn-adds-another-major-failure-to-the-books-as-jill-bidens-primetime-special-bombs-spectacularly-n713455

• Haha (+1) 1

Let's take a trip down memory lane to the time when Biden made blatantly racist, err I mean plain old folksy uncle Joe type comments...

You know what stands out to me beyond the racist...I mean folksy comments? How his speech cadence and clarity, by all accounts, was so much worse back then than it is today. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Let's take a trip down memory lane to the time when Biden made blatantly racist, err I mean plain old folksy uncle Joe type comments...

You know what stands out to me beyond the racist...I mean folksy comments? How his speech cadence and clarity, by all accounts, was so much worse back then than it is today. :lol:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Redtail has told us BY ALL ACCOUNTS he’s a better speaker today than in days gone by. There’s no arguing with ALL ACCOUNTS. 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 3/3/2023 at 3:40 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Aside from complexion, here is the other price showing he has the Biden political know how… 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Washington

A few days after, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Departmenthad a criminal investigation at LACMTA's offices related to a criminal investigation into Washington, which came after a Metro whistleblower's claims of corruption. The investigation was of Metro's sexual harassment hotline, which was found to cost more than $8,000 per call after "multiple no-bid contracts to run the service were awarded to Peace Over Violence, a charity led by a close friend and campaign donor of L.A. County Supervisorand Metro board member Sheila Kuehl."[18][19]

• Thank you (+1) 1

What’s it going to take to get to the point where actual merit Matters again? Can we rip off the band aid already?

How about all appointments and high paying government jobs must hire brown or black people and if you’re gay and or trans too that moves your resume to the top. If we do that for say a decade can we then go back to best person for the job no matter complexion or sexy time actives? 

the pendulum has seriously swung way too far 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

L.A. County Supervisorand Metro board member Sheila Kuehl."

AKA "Zelda" from  "The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

What’s it going to take to get to the point where actual merit Matters again? Can we rip off the band aid already?

How about all appointments and high paying government jobs must hire brown or black people and if you’re gay and or trans too that moves your resume to the top. If we do that for say a decade can we then go back to best person for the job no matter complexion or sexy time actives? 

the pendulum has seriously swung way too far 

We are not doing that now?

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

We are not doing that now?

You’ve still got houseplant Joe, mayor Pete, Psaki, Blinkin, Powell, Yellin… let’s go all in 100%. Job requirement 1- Others need not apply. 

let’s have the last first Black Latino woman that is LGBTQ%#xyz marine one maintenance chief. And be done with it. 

There’s like 25 million government jobs, based on recent demographic data assuming 50% are working age, the numbers might work out perfectly. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You’ve still got houseplant Joe, mayor Pete, Psaki, Blinkin, Powell, Yellin… let’s go all in 100%. Job requirement 1- Others need not apply. 

let’s have the last first Black Latino woman that is LGBTQ%#xyz marine one maintenance chief. And be done with it. 

There’s like 25 million government jobs, based on recent demographic data assuming 50% are working age, the numbers might work out perfectly. 

My work just reported out that they have completed the goal of removing the sex and race-based pay gaps. I would love to know how they did it and how they can prove it. as this company has a very wide range or rolls.  

• Like (+1) 1