Biden's follies

Biden’s big FDR-style agenda is already sputtering to a halt

by Rich Lowry

It has finally dawned on President Joe Biden that he barely controls the House and the Senate.His remarks on Tuesday taking a swipe at Sens. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) and Kyrsten Sinema (D-Ariz.) were notable less for how they publicly aired an intraparty dispute than for their utter banality.“I hear all the folks on TV saying, ‘Why doesn’t Biden get this done?’ ” he said, referring to himself in the third person in classic Washington fashion. “Well, because Biden only has a majority of effectively four votes in the House and a tie in the Senate, with two members of the Senate who vote more with my Republican friends.”

https://nypost.com/2021/06/03/bidens-big-fdr-style-agenda-is-already-sputtering-to-a-halt/

Just now, BillStime said:

Funny, you wouldn't dare call out @Unforgivenfor changing the subject just a few comments above - why is that?

Coward.

I wouldn’t dare?  Coward?  Why is that? I like him.  Same reason you never call our your buddies on the left.  You new here?  😂

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Meanwhile.... 

image.thumb.jpeg.13def729aa44434f6f26424962449f8d.jpeg

To be intellectually honest, you need to overlay the gullibility and overall increasing stupidity of the American people.     Inclusive of their forgetfulness about what got them here.

• Agree 1