Biden's follies

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Oh … look.

It’s another picture of fully-vaccinated Joe Biden wearing two masks socially distanced from other fully-vaccinated and fully-masked people.

This is BEYOND STUPID.

We all know they’re vaccinated.

Why TF do they keep posing for these pictures fully masked? It just makes us all mad and/or makes us question the effectiveness of the vaccine they so badly want us to take. Get a grip, folks.

Jim Geraghty said it far better (as usual):

So they wear mask but no one in America sitting ar a restaurant closer than they are wears one.  What the ***** are we afraid of?  

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

I like how Speaker Pelosi's mask matches her outfit.  Nice!

They have since day one. 

Over half of gas stations out of gas in Georgia & South Carolina.  Almost 70% out in North Carolina.  

Anecdotally, I’ve driven past 7 gas stations today in Greenville, South Carolina... all out of gas.  

This isn’t Biden’s fault, but we all know how this would be framed if Trump was President.  Absolutely ridiculous right now, and I’d rather not hear from Granholm about electric cars and pipelines. 

Report: Biden Snapping and Losing It in Profanity Laced Tirades at Staff

by Nick Arama

Joe Biden wants to present this image of himself as the congenial moderate who wants to unify everyone. As we’ve seen so far, his first few months have been anything but. It’s apparently not great for the folks working with him behind the scenes either. As we saw during the campaign, Biden lost his temper multiple times with voters and reporters, two groups you would think you’d be trying to court while you’re running, not yell or scream at. He called one girl a “dog-faced pony soldier,” insulted another man with “Look, fat,” even challenged a voter to “go outside” and told him that he was

Not unusual in these stages of dementia, expect more "stories" in the coming months.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/05/14/report-biden-snapping-and-losing-it-in-profanity-laced-tirades-at-staff-n380650

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, B-Man said:

by Nick Arama

Joe Biden wants to present this image of himself as the congenial moderate who wants to unify everyone. As we’ve seen so far, his first few months have been anything but. It’s apparently not great for the folks working with him behind the scenes either. As we saw during the campaign, Biden lost his temper multiple times with voters and reporters, two groups you would think you’d be trying to court while you’re running, not yell or scream at. He called one girl a “dog-faced pony soldier,” insulted another man with “Look, fat,” even challenged a voter to “go outside” and told him that he was

Not unusual in these stages of dementia, expect more "stories" in the coming months.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/05/14/report-biden-snapping-and-losing-it-in-profanity-laced-tirades-at-staff-n380650

My dad was in the early stages of dementia when he died.  They found him in his house amongst turned over furniture.  They initially thought it was a crime scene.  To this day no one knows what prompted the rage.  

On 5/15/2021 at 9:39 AM, B-Man said:

by Nick Arama

Hold on! I’m confused I read that article. I thought anonymous sources within an administration are crap per you and the other right posters on the board? Isn’t that what you said with anonymous sources about Trump? If so, why are you posting crap on the board?

I think non-hypocrite you would read that and say hmmm those are anonymous sources. I thought those were fake during the Trump admin so I’ll hold hem to the same standard here and not post an article that is just anonymous sources.

Or you could be like hey I’m sorry anonymous sources have validity and I was wrong about not trusting them with the Trump admin.

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Hold on! I’m confused I read that article. I thought anonymous sources within an administration are crap per you and the other right posters on the board? Isn’t that what you said with anonymous sources about Trump? If so, why are you posting crap on the board?

I think non-hypocrite you would read that and say hmmm those are anonymous sources. I thought those were fake during the Trump admin so I’ll hold hem to the same standard here and not post an article that is just anonymous sources.

Or you could be like hey I’m sorry anonymous sources have validity and I was wrong about not trusting them with the Trump admin.

You see it works both way.

Before, during the Trump administration,  YOU and the others believed every anonymous source,

But you're not believing them now?

So you don't really have a point, it's just another squirrel.

But there is a documented history of Biden getting angry,

86d4e022-6528-4dc6-b966-c8fe0d599c88-AFP

200310124435-biden-auto-workers-super-te

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUIZNN-WciOQYi7go51U9Joe Biden calls woman ‘lying dog-faced pony soldier’ 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

You see it works both way.

Before, during the Trump administration,  YOU and the others believed every anonymous source,

But you're not believing them now?

So you don't really have a point, it's just another squirrel.

But there is a documented history of Biden getting angry,

86d4e022-6528-4dc6-b966-c8fe0d599c88-AFP

200310124435-biden-auto-workers-super-te

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUIZNN-WciOQYi7go51U9Joe Biden calls woman ‘lying dog-faced pony soldier’ 

No. I am. I think it’s an interesting article on the inside of the Biden admin. But you, if the same article came out on the Trump admin would yell. No you would holler FAKE NEWs. Yet you have no problem shouting out that it’s true here. It’s the peak of hypocrisy that makes you laughable.

The Supreme Court has dealt the Biden administration a defeat on a “caretaking” case. The case tested whether or not police could enter private property without a warrant if an individual was believed to pose a threat to himself or others.

In the case Caniglia v. Strom, the Supreme Court ruled that “caretaking” did not justify entering a man’s home to remove firearms because he was believed to have expressed suicidal thoughts. The man was taken to a local mental health facility for psychiatric evaluation.

“Police entered the home under a ‘community caretaking’ exception that allows entry in cases where doing so benefits the public interest, which has traditionally applied to incidents regarding vehicles but not in homes,” Forbes reported.

(Excerpt) Read more at trendingpolitics.com ...

https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-scotus-strikes-down-biden-backed-police-firearm-seizure-case-knab/

On 5/14/2021 at 1:11 PM, B-Man said:

yea the crack pipe

President Joe Biden has taken $2 billion from Americans’ healthcare programs to help deliver migrant youths and children to their illegal-migrant parents throughout the United States, press reports say.

The Department of Health and Human Services [HHS] has diverted more than $2 billion meant for other health initiatives toward covering the cost of caring for unaccompanied immigrant children,” Politico reported May 15. The article continued:

The redirected funds include $850 million that Congress originally allocated to rebuild the nation’s Strategic National Stockpile, the emergency medical reserve strained by the Covid-19 response. Another $850 million is being taken from a pot intended to help expand coronavirus testing, according to three people with knowledge of the matter.

In addition to transferring money from the Strategic National Stockpile and Covid-19 testing, HHS also has pulled roughly $436 million from a range of existing health initiatives across the department.

9-0, BITCHEZ: Supreme Court rules warrantless home gun confiscation is unconstitutional in 9-0 vote.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/05/supreme-court-rules-warrantless-home-gun-confiscation-is-unconstitutional-in-9-0-vote/

The Supreme Court ruled Monday that warrantless gun confiscation from Americans’ homes is unconstitutional, voting unanimously on the side of a Rhode Island man whose firearms were taken by law enforcement without a warrant after his wife expressed concerns that he might hurt himself.

According to Caniglia v Strom, a lower court had previously determined that police confiscating the guns without a warrant fell under the Fourth Amendment’s “community caretaking” exception, but a 9-0 vote from the nation’s top court struck down that ruling.

Justice Clarence Thomas wrote the unanimous opinion for the Supreme Court, stating that law enforcement can execute “many civic tasks in modern society,” but there is “not an open-ended license to perform them anywhere.”

“The very core of the Fourth Amendment,” Thomas wrote, is the “right of a man to retreat into his own home and there be free from unreasonable search and seizure.”

“Community caretaking.” The full opinion is here. It’s very short and to the point.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/20pdf/20-157_8mjp.pdf