Eric King...

Last summer I visited this girl who went to Wake Forest....Me and my friends arrived at her place, and she was having a big time party and there were a few Wake Forest football players there...The players were really cool, but one was ready to give me a black eye when I wore my university of maryland shirt....anyway, Eric King was at that party and was a pretty cool guy, and I didn't talk to him much, but he's best friends with my friend...I told her she better take me to some games if she ever got tickets

Last summer I visited this girl who went to Wake Forest....Me and my friends arrived at her place, and she was having a big time party and there were a few Wake Forest football players there...The players were really cool, but one was ready to give me a black eye when I wore my university of maryland shirt....anyway, Eric King was at that party and was a pretty cool guy, and I didn't talk to him much, but he's best friends with my friend...I told her she better take me to some games if she ever got tickets

317729[/snapback]

I'm a Noles fan in Tallahassee and Wake Forest gives us a hell of a hard time when we play them. I respect that team. They are going to be really good this year.