Is the 1st game of the year next week?

Wow, I didn't realize the 1st game was next week. Now I understand why so many people are worried about the Bills!

The Bills didn't have any time to practice, determine if their players were getting the job done and never had a look at June cuts.

Man O' man, what are we going to do now that we are stuck with a former All-Pro at backup RB? I mean, how is Joe Burns ever going to get playing time?

EVERYONE knows 3rd rounders Edwards and Anderson can't possibly fill the shoes of a 33 year old UDFA! Boy, I sure wish the Bills were prepared to replace Williams . . .

Don't even get me started on LT! Just look at all those great LTs sitting on the board at #55! Trey can't possibly play LT, he only has a few years of NFL experience at that job and we all know Tucker can't play a lick at Center and that Preston kid actually gave a sack in only three years in college.

Parrish, what a waste -- Reed was doing just fine, who needs blazing speed in the Red Zone? Everett may start NEXT year -- I'm mean these guys went to Miami of Ohio, not much of a football school. Oh, U of M? They get good players, don't they? But I never want the Bills to be known as the U of M of the NFL their wonderlics are too low!

Damn, if the Bills only had four more months to get ready for the season . . .

It's just the nature of the off-season and a mix of different personalities on a message board.

317695[/snapback]

It would be nice if more people would acknowledge your statement above and not get their panties in a wad to the point where threads and/or posts within threads start popping up with "you people are a bunch of idiots!!" & "do you know more about football than TD and the front office staff?".

I'm not sure why some posters feel that TSW has to be a 24x7 TD circle jerk/love fest.