So I finally bought season tickets...

udonkey

After saying that I was going to for at least the last 2 years, I took the plunge on Friday and ordered up three season tickets.

Granted, they are in the Rockpile section, but regardless, I will be at RWS for most, if not all of the games this year. As compared to 1 game the last 3 seasons (respectively), it is obvious that I am extremely excited.

I can already see that driving from Cincy to Buffalo (up to) 10 times is going to suck, but that is the price that I pay. :(

I updated my signature with my seats - I was told that the section had 15 rows last year, but will only have 12 this year. I figured that row 12 would be ideal so that I can stand up the entire game if I want, without anyone behind me complaining. Also, for when my Patsie fan brother-in-law comes to the game w/ me, he'll only have stuff thrown at him from one direction (no blindsides from behind). :lol:

Any other first time season ticket holders out there? I can't wait for this season to get started...

Also, for when my Patsie fan brother-in-law comes to the game w/ me, he'll only have stuff thrown at him from one direction (no blindsides from behind). :(

Even better, it gives him 12 rows to fall down when you slap him behind the head. :lol:

CW

Cincy to Buffalo? How long is that drive like 6 hours? And i thought my 3 hour drive was bad

317691[/snapback]

Approximately 5-6 hours each way. Most trips will include a Saturday trip, hotel, game, then home on Sunday. The past 2 games that I have been to, however, I made the trip up on gameday, go to the game, then drive home.

Approximately 5-6 hours each way.  Most trips will include a Saturday trip, hotel, game, then home on Sunday.  The past 2 games that I have been to, however, I made the trip up on gameday, go to the game, then drive home.

317821[/snapback]

That's a killer, especially when there is a 4pm start. I am in Columbus and I dread the post game trip back. One needs to limit the tailgate consumption driving all that way in the light shortened fall evenings ..