The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

What does it say about CNN’s credibility that those mourning Zucker’s demise are some of the most dishonest hacks in existence? But I don’t think those are idle reactions from the sidelines.

While you probably haven’t wasted your time watching any of it, CNN has become January 6th-central over the last year. Aside from the non-stop coverage and analysis long after the event stopped being newsworthy, the liberal network also secured exclusive access on January 6th, 2022, including hosting a two-hour live special inside the Capitol rotunda. Even recently, Jim Acosta hosted a primetime show (likely to be temporary given its abysmal performance) laughably entitled “Democracy in peril.” Much of it focuses on CNN’s obsession with January 6th.

There’s just too much smoke given the outcry from members of the January 6th Committee and CNN’s prior actions to not suspect Zucker was colluding with the committee to shape news coverage. Why else would his departure make them feel “devastated for our democracy?” CNN is still going to exist, right? But Zucker was likely their direct connection to getting on air what they wanted on air.

That’s my read on this, anyway. The treatment of Zucker as a martyr really only makes sense when you assume he was running protection for the committee and the hosts on-air that pushed its narratives. With him gone, there seems to be a fear that coverage priorities could change. I just don’t think that’s all a coincidence.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/02/04/it-sure-seems-like-the-january-6th-committee-was-colluding-with-jeff-zucker-n517113

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What does it say about CNN’s credibility that those mourning Zucker’s demise are some of the most dishonest hacks in existence? But I don’t think those are idle reactions from the sidelines.

While you probably haven’t wasted your time watching any of it, CNN has become January 6th-central over the last year. Aside from the non-stop coverage and analysis long after the event stopped being newsworthy, the liberal network also secured exclusive access on January 6th, 2022, including hosting a two-hour live special inside the Capitol rotunda. Even recently, Jim Acosta hosted a primetime show (likely to be temporary given its abysmal performance) laughably entitled “Democracy in peril.” Much of it focuses on CNN’s obsession with January 6th.

There’s just too much smoke given the outcry from members of the January 6th Committee and CNN’s prior actions to not suspect Zucker was colluding with the committee to shape news coverage. Why else would his departure make them feel “devastated for our democracy?” CNN is still going to exist, right? But Zucker was likely their direct connection to getting on air what they wanted on air.

That’s my read on this, anyway. The treatment of Zucker as a martyr really only makes sense when you assume he was running protection for the committee and the hosts on-air that pushed its narratives. With him gone, there seems to be a fear that coverage priorities could change. I just don’t think that’s all a coincidence.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/02/04/it-sure-seems-like-the-january-6th-committee-was-colluding-with-jeff-zucker-n517113

lmao - now provide a similar similar recap on REDSTATE.

Meanwhile:

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

The station has become a running joke.  They pushed fake scandals about Trump while all the while the real scandals were going on there.  And people noticed, hence the reason their ratings were in the tank.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/2/2022 at 6:29 AM, Buffalo Timmy said:

That is disappointing that he really said that. He has walked it back because virtually no one agrees with him but I hope he loses the next election. I will stand by the statement that assigning students Maus in 8th grade is too early for many students. 

My question is why are kids in 8th grade reading comic books?  Kids in 8th grade should be reading real books like "To Kill A Mockingbird" or " Lord of the Flies" or "Of Mice and Men".

19 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

My question is why are kids in 8th grade reading comic books?  Kids in 8th grade should be reading real books like "To Kill A Mockingbird" or " Lord of the Flies" or "Of Mice and Men".

All of those books that you mentioned have all either been banned in some areas or have been discussed/proposed being banned. 

It Sure Seems Like the January 6th Committee Was Colluding With Jeff Zucker.

Nation Observes 0 Seconds Of Silence To Read The Names Of Those Killed By Trump Supporters On January 6th

https://babylonbee.com/news/nation-observes-0-seconds-of-silence-to-read-the-names-of-those-killed-by-trump-supporters-on-january-6th

😆

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

Gosh, why oh why would members of the January 6 committee be upset about Zucker leaving CNN?

Almost as if he’s been covering their efforts in a way they like.

The FIRST four calls..........

....DEVASTATED ..... ohhhh, the horror

melodramatic much ??

#collusion

Edited by BuffaninSarasota
addl
  • Agree 1

Back to the whole concept of teaching kids different theories,  I am wholly in support of it, provided that it takes into account the maturity level of the kids and offers all sides to the story.  

I think the problem people have is when teachers indoctrinate the tenets of those theories into the students as fact.  This applies to creationism or CRT.  Can we agree that shouldn't happen?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

White fragility - so sad - do some soul searching Jim Crow.

Why do you think the guy burned the school? And why only probation?