The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Governor said:

We about to send you through the ringer my dude. From now until Election Day we gonna be beating the cult over the head.

Be careful man. He may have gave money to the AZ audit. You want voter fraud, Republicans paid $6 million for an audit that resulted in more votes for Biden. They literally paid money to lose worse!

1 hour ago, Governor said:

We about to send you through the ringer my dude. From now until Election Day we gonna be beating the cult over the head.

Your cult has to stop beating yourselves over your heads first. Doesn’t look like it’s going to stop anytime soon. 

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So it’s your position that the footage was doctored? Really counselor? That’s your case? 

I took no position there. I just shared a link to a news story that those in the right may not see through their usual news sources.

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Now do last year‘s riots, Trev. 

I believe there is a thread on other riots. You should share these thoughts there and stay on topic about the 1/6 riot.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

I took no position there. I just shared a link to a news story that those in the right may not see through their usual news sources.

Everybody has seen Nancy’s ‘insurrection’ side of the story. Virtually nobody has seen the footage where people are just standing around inside the building. I’ll never forget the video from the next day showing the guys in the House chamber being very respectful and calmly talking with the officer. Insurrection my arse!

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Cohen is a notorious spreader and generator of fake news.  

Oh yea? Is that “reportedly” true all pro? 

We are supposed just take your word for it w o facts and proof?

Because Cohen is nearly always spot on… but then again - we know you insecure snowflakes can only handle sugar coated Trump news.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh yea? Is that “reportedly” true all pro? 

We are supposed just take your word for it w o facts and proof?

Because Cohen is nearly always spot on… but then again - we know you insecure snowflakes can only handle sugar coated Trump news.

Now do the sugar coated Biden news. We’ll wait.

33 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Everybody has seen Nancy’s ‘insurrection’ side of the story. Virtually nobody has seen the footage where people are just standing around inside the building. I’ll never forget the video from the next day showing the guys in the House chamber being very respectful and calmly talking with the officer. Insurrection my arse!

So if the Bills win the Super Bowl and there are riots in Buffalo but there’s videos of some fans acting good, that should excuse the acts of the people who rioted?

Footage of the entire incident is no different than people from last year breaking into places, sometimes beating up/killing people in the process, once inside calmly going around and destroying/stealing stuff and then leaving on their own.  All Dems wanted you to see is the (again, inexcusable) violence the rioters committed trying to get into the Capitol, for obvious reasons. 

10 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

So if the Bills win the Super Bowl and there are riots in Buffalo but there’s videos of some fans acting good, that should excuse the acts of the people who rioted?

Not at all. I’ve never held that position. And I don’t know of a single person that does. Nice try!

14 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

By the way…the Bills win the Super Bowl? Let’s not talk crazy! 😉

Go Bills!