The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

Just now, BillStime said:

Excellent 40 minute video of how that Antifa mob stormed the Capitol on January 6th, right bleach?

yea there was some in there, did you not hear that part before?  i try to make it simple for you, i really do.

2 hours ago, Beach said:

they were basically feeling out if we planned to attend the inauguration 

Interesting.  They didn't want to charge you for being there?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

If you cheered when the GQP opened a thirty-third Benghazi investigation, you don't get to whine about having one January 6 investigation.

I didn't think there needed to be any more after the 1st one.  But the DOJ.FBI didn't investigate that at all.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

If this doesn't freak you out about our future - you are not American - you are a fascist.

I can play you 400 hours of the violent, deadly and billion-dollar damaging insurrections all last year.  That should freak you out more.

1 hour ago, Beach said:

yea there was some in there, did you not hear that part before?  i try to make it simple for you, i really do.

Yeah, there was no Antifa at all.  Just like the insurrectionists last year were all right-wing extremists.

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

If this doesn't freak you out about our future - you are not American - you are a fascist.

fascism erupts from the Left, always has, never the Right

Germany, Italy, Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea

there are no counter-examples

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Ah, my bad.  I thought you insinuated that you went inside. 

nope, and i had no idea that anyone had went in until i got back to the hotel.  phones werent really working because of the amount of people, so i was really surprised what a few idiots did.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

It’s smart to not admit things in writing. 

I agree.  Which is why I said "insinuated."  But I highly doubt they're monitoring these boards.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I agree.  Which is why I said "insinuated."  But I highly doubt they're monitoring these boards.

Anyone that was anywhere near that area has already had the phones, social media, etc. combed through and traced. No doubt about that! 

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Bipartisanship at its finest…

…clearly doesn’t want to expose GQP members explicitly involved in the planning and execution of 1/6.

And tell us about multitude of Democrats that cooperated with the Trump administration?  DC is completely polarized and political. 

As of 1/6 there was no organized planning. The execution of the event proved that.  But Rep. Robespierre and the Committee for Public Safety are very good as manufacturing all kinds of conspiracies and framing their enemies to enhance their power.  So I'm sure they're cook up another enticing story.     

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And tell us about multitude of Democrats that cooperated with the Trump administration?  DC is completely polarized and political. 

As of 1/6 there was no organized planning. The execution of the event proved that.  But Rep. Robespierre and the Committee for Public Safety are very good as manufacturing all kinds of conspiracies and framing their enemies to enhance their power.  So I'm sure they're cook up another enticing story.     

Wait - your take is that there was zero pre planning of the insurrection? It just randomly came together the day of the event?

53 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait - your take is that there was zero pre planning of the insurrection? It just randomly came together the day of the event?

Just like the riots in American cities by the left. No planning at all, very spontaneous.

• Like (+1) 1