The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Guilty?  Isn't that for the courts to decide?  Did I miss the convictions?  Did you run your own personal investigation?   

And yes, I will ignore your posts from this point forward and thank you for that advice.. 

Byeeeeeeeeeeee

36 minutes ago, 716er said:

Wretched to accuse the mother of her deceased son of playing politics. 

Did you actually see the conclusion of the autopsy?

Hint: No trauma and natural causes are concluded. 

for those that were close with him, it’s comforting to have someone or something to blame. But it is not a known fact that same natural cause of death might not have occurred with no riot if he went for an evening jog. 

If you don’t see how they are trying to get as much political mileage as they can out of a few hundred idiots looting the capital, you’re blind man. 

One of the idiots, a tiny unarmed woman was shot and killed by a cop, and the rest died of natural causes. 

The guy driving a car into the checkpoint involved more killing than this thing. 

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

TeaPain is back !

Wouldn't it be great if he started working for RedState ?

😂

47 minutes ago, 716er said:

Wretched to accuse the mother of her deceased son of playing politics. 

No.

As I wrote earlier, it is wretched for the Left/Media to be using this poor woman.

She doesn't like the answers that the DOJ/FBI have given her, she wants more,. That is understandable, but not a reason for a political partisan committee.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, 716er said:

Any Republicans who don't support the commission are guilty of continued insurrection.

Except there was no insurrection.

It was a protest turned riot.

THAT is what the majority of the country continues to believe despite the Left/Media 24/7 narrative.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/05/27/insurrection-obsession-n2589969

Insurrection Obsession

Okay, let’s say out loud what the regime doesn’t want said – there was no insurrection.

At least not in Washington, D.C. Now, in places like Portland and Seattle, there were and are insurrections, actual ongoing occupations of actual territory by actual criminals where the government is expressly told it’s not in charge and to stay out. And, of course, the government tolerates those insurrections. It does so because the Democrats in charge – this nonsense never happens in Florida with DeSantis in charge – perceives the actual insurrectionists as political allies, so they do nothing. Some insurrections, it appears, are more insurrectiony than others.

Despite the rending of garments and gnashing of teeth, the fracas on Capitol Hill was barely a brawl – what if they gave an armed insurrection and nobody showed up with arms? It certainly was not even close in damage, violence, or casualties to the routine BLM/Antifa rioting last year – rioting the Democrats tacitly supported. But these rioters were not allies of the elite, and the elite felt threatened, and so we’re now all supposed to accept – without bursting into laughter – that this was the worst thing in the history of ever.

{snip}

I guess there’s sort of a war going on against those naughty “extremists,” a term that is defined as anyone who rejects the current regime, like you. The FBI is constantly tweeting out grainy pics of vicious trespassers and asking for help from narcs and stoolies when it’s not breaking down the wrong doors chasing alleged laptop liberators. It would be nice if maybe these ace gumshoes devoted a comparable amount of time to stopping some of the mass shooters who inevitably seem to have been known to the Bureau beforehand. Just a thought.

It’s unclear who still cares about this ancient history except for licensed, registered journalists and blue check lackeys on Twitter. Maybe Democrat polling says it’s useful – get Lumpy Luntz on that pronto. Regardless, the Democrats and their adjuncts in the stubby Cheney-Kinzinger-Fredocon wing of the GOP can’t let their insurrection go. Their media toadies pimp it non-stop, as if Americans drive by their local Chevron and think, “Gee, that’s pricey, but what really bothers me is that darn insurrection. At least there are no mean tweets.” Of course they want to talk about a minor tussle from months ago – would they want to talk about inflation, or the border, or the fact that China is laughing at us instead?

The Democrats are now demanding a commission to investigate this most investigated of events – but not their friends’ year of rioting. That rioting doesn’t count, because they don’t care if your neighborhood burns. But they saw this riot-ette as a threat to their power. And it’s hilarious not just to see them try to hype it into Civil War 2: The Trespassers Strike Back and to wrap themselves in phony patriotism. You know, I was informed – by the Democrats – that America is a racist country built on racism and more racism, so shouldn’t patriotism be…bad? In their calculation, wouldn’t traitors be…heroes? And wasn’t I also told – by them – that the 2016 election was stolen by Trump, yet it’s now driving a stake into the heart of democracy to believe the 2020 election was rigged? Did the election system suddenly get completely fixed during the four years in between ’16 and ‘20…when Trump was president? You know, it’s not just the hypocrisy that annoys me – it’s all the effort you have to invest to try to keep their everchanging lies straight. 

More at the link:

Spoiler: They’re going to blame Trump, conservative politicians, and you. There, no need for a commission – that’s the end result. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/05/27/insurrection-obsession-n2589969

Insurrection Obsession

Okay, let’s say out loud what the regime doesn’t want said – there was no insurrection.

At least not in Washington, D.C. Now, in places like Portland and Seattle, there were and are insurrections, actual ongoing occupations of actual territory by actual criminals where the government is expressly told it’s not in charge and to stay out. And, of course, the government tolerates those insurrections. It does so because the Democrats in charge – this nonsense never happens in Florida with DeSantis in charge – perceives the actual insurrectionists as political allies, so they do nothing. Some insurrections, it appears, are more insurrectiony than others.

Despite the rending of garments and gnashing of teeth, the fracas on Capitol Hill was barely a brawl – what if they gave an armed insurrection and nobody showed up with arms? It certainly was not even close in damage, violence, or casualties to the routine BLM/Antifa rioting last year – rioting the Democrats tacitly supported. But these rioters were not allies of the elite, and the elite felt threatened, and so we’re now all supposed to accept – without bursting into laughter – that this was the worst thing in the history of ever.

{snip}

I guess there’s sort of a war going on against those naughty “extremists,” a term that is defined as anyone who rejects the current regime, like you. The FBI is constantly tweeting out grainy pics of vicious trespassers and asking for help from narcs and stoolies when it’s not breaking down the wrong doors chasing alleged laptop liberators. It would be nice if maybe these ace gumshoes devoted a comparable amount of time to stopping some of the mass shooters who inevitably seem to have been known to the Bureau beforehand. Just a thought.

It’s unclear who still cares about this ancient history except for licensed, registered journalists and blue check lackeys on Twitter. Maybe Democrat polling says it’s useful – get Lumpy Luntz on that pronto. Regardless, the Democrats and their adjuncts in the stubby Cheney-Kinzinger-Fredocon wing of the GOP can’t let their insurrection go. Their media toadies pimp it non-stop, as if Americans drive by their local Chevron and think, “Gee, that’s pricey, but what really bothers me is that darn insurrection. At least there are no mean tweets.” Of course they want to talk about a minor tussle from months ago – would they want to talk about inflation, or the border, or the fact that China is laughing at us instead?

The Democrats are now demanding a commission to investigate this most investigated of events – but not their friends’ year of rioting. That rioting doesn’t count, because they don’t care if your neighborhood burns. But they saw this riot-ette as a threat to their power. And it’s hilarious not just to see them try to hype it into Civil War 2: The Trespassers Strike Back and to wrap themselves in phony patriotism. You know, I was informed – by the Democrats – that America is a racist country built on racism and more racism, so shouldn’t patriotism be…bad? In their calculation, wouldn’t traitors be…heroes? And wasn’t I also told – by them – that the 2016 election was stolen by Trump, yet it’s now driving a stake into the heart of democracy to believe the 2020 election was rigged? Did the election system suddenly get completely fixed during the four years in between ’16 and ‘20…when Trump was president? You know, it’s not just the hypocrisy that annoys me – it’s all the effort you have to invest to try to keep their everchanging lies straight. 

More at the link:

Spoiler: They’re going to blame Trump, conservative politicians, and you. There, no need for a commission – that’s the end result. 

Is he not guilty? What was the WHOLE PURPOSE of 1/6?  SAY IT @B-Man.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Is he not guilty? What was the WHOLE PURPOSE of 1/6?  SAY IT @B-Man.

i went to march and hear people speak.  nothing in Trump's speech made me do anything.  i had a great time that day.

• Thank you (+1) 1