JFK knew what was coming.

Unforgiven

1 hour ago, T master said:

Please point out exactly where Trump or any of his supporters forgot what it is your implying ? I'll wait .

Voting rights for black people. You probably don't know this, but Trump was trying to get all the votes for black majority areas in the states he lost, thrown out. 

Next question? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Voting rights for black people. You probably don't know this, but Trump was trying to get all the votes for black majority areas in the states he lost, thrown out. 

Next question? 

No i sure didn't but i would like to read about it can you show me the articles that will substantiate what you have told me ?

I don't just take individual opinions any more with out something to back it up because some have been known to be biased in those opinions so if you would sir please ... Thank you ! 

2 minutes ago, T master said:

No i sure didn't but i would like to read about it can you show me the articles that will substantiate what you have told me ?

I don't just take individual opinions any more with out something to back it up because some have been known to be biased in those opinions so if you would sir please ... Thank you ! 

Oh come on, you didn't hear he wanted votes from Atlanta, Pittsburg, Philadelphia and Detroit tossed out? Really? 

Look it up 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh come on, you didn't hear he wanted votes from Atlanta, Pittsburg, Philadelphia and Detroit tossed out? Really? 

Look it up 

No i didn't . I don't watch the news much it's terribly depressing and you never know what is actual truth or opinion due to bias which is a huge reason why i don't watch but i will check it out and get back with you .