Chad Wheeler (Seattle OT) charged with Felony Assault in DV case

6 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I meant Tyreek Hill. 

the issue is that there really isn’t a reason to punish him unless he’s in the league / a team has interest in bringing him back into the league. I doubt either of those happen so to say “you punished these guys who are still in the league, but not this guy whose not” is just dumb.

Hill is a scumbag on and off the field. Can't stand that guy.

• Agree 1

Chad was taken in for a psych evaluation at USC as well because of a violent incident where he was apparently punching walls and resisted arrest when police intervened. Manic episode or not, I don't see how this ends up with anything other than him being jailed for a long time, both to protect himself and others.

I liked him as a prospect and had really hoped that the initial incident a few years ago was the wake-up call he needed to find a long-term solution to his mental health issues. He's clearly not stuck with whatever was prescribed for him at that point.

I wish her well. The physical wounds will heal but the long-term psychological damage this will cause might not. I hope she can find the treatment that she needs to process this ordeal and move past it as best she can.

On 1/31/2021 at 5:31 AM, JMF2006 said:

The story says he is bi polar and was not taking his medication what a crappy excuse for beating up a woman.

Yeah. Lots of bipolar people manage not to beat the crap out of and nearly kill their loved ones.

• Like (+1) 1

Something I'll never understand is people who look to take their rage out on other people. In my younger 20s, I remember going out on weekends and certain friends would look to start fights. They already had it pre-determined in their mind to start bleep before we would even leave the house. I never understood it. I had a boss like this also. He didn't physically fight people, but would just choose random employees to take his anger out on, sometimes over the most ridiculous things. It's something I'll never understand, and most of us probably won't 

• Agree 1