Travis Henry will...

Travis Henry will...  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Travis Henry will...

• ...sit out all of 2005
    • ...play, but be traded sometime in 2005
    • ...will play, finish the year, and leave a FA

How about D. None of the above.

Travis Henry will stay here thru training camp and will show up and work out. He will show his stuff in preseason and then get traded like TD did with Olandis Gary a couple years ago.

I really dont see him staying with us this year.  He already burned all the bridges he had in Buffalo by basically insulting the team and the GM.  Who would welcome him back after that?  Just trade him for SOMETHING, at this point I really dont care.

316825[/snapback]

I agree. He obviously didn't have the trade value that many here expected(I thought we could at least get a #3 for him). At this point, I'd take a conditional 2006 pick for him. He doesn't want to be here, therefore, screw him. It's time to move on and figure out what to do for a backup RB for 2005.

Why release him? That wouldn't even fix him out of spite or send a message as that is exactly what he would love to see happen.

316900[/snapback]

Because he is a useless loser. Good start?

Have you changed your stance (which you posted numerous times) that there is a better chance of the Bills getting a first round pick for Travis than there is of him getting released outright, or are you still going to run with it? :devil:

TH will play, finish the year, and leave a FA.

All the Bledsoe Bashers had to deal with Drew for another year after 2003,

now it's time for Bill in NYC and VABills to feel our pain.

I think this is only fair... :devil:

I may be alone in this, but I feel that we could do a lot worse than T-Hen as our back up running back. I have no doubt that (hurt feelings and all) he will sit and maybe pout, but will NOT be a major distraction to the team, and if called on will respond with 100% effort. Nothing in his history with the Bills indicates anything different.

If a trade does happen to come up between now and the start of the season that benifits the team, I also have no doubt the team will trade Travis.

IMHO ..... Having Travis to come off the bench temporarily to give Willis a rest, or (heaven forbid) take over due to an injury to Willis, is worth much MUCH more to us this year than a third or fourth draft pick would have been.