Talent wise, ive never seen such a horrible draft.

After watching the draft this weekend, i dont think ive ever sen such lousy prospects in my life.

It wil be hilarious to see the grades 3 years from now on this draft.

Gotta give TD credit on one thing, if he did trade Travis for a 2nd or 3rd, we would really be getting 5-6th round talent with the way this draft is. It might be smarter to trade henry for a 2nd next year or wait for summer when someone gets injured cause this draft is pathectic.

Im not joking, imagine how many of these kids drafted after the frist round will not be in the NFL in 3-4 years. id say over 75%. thats just hhow poor and laughable this draft is. Whats really scarey for the Packers is, Rodgers fell to 24 in an already awful draft. Thank god we got Losman last year.

After watching the draft this weekend, i dont think ive ever sen such lousy prospects in my life.

Gotta give TD credit on one thing, if he did trade Travis for a 2nd or 3rd, we would really be getting 5-6th round talent with the way this draft is. It might be smarter to trade henry for a 2nd next year or wait for summer when someone gets injured cause this draft is pathectic.

Im not joking, imagine how many of these kids drafted after the frist round will not be in the NFL in 3-4 years. id say over 75%. thats just hhow poor and laughable this draft is. Whats really scarey for the Packers is, Rodgers fell to 24 in an already awful draft. Thank god we got Losman last year.

316467[/snapback]

When will it end? TD couldn't get a 4th for Travis Gump in a draft that is said to be a poor one. Now, you think he will get a 2nd in an upcoming strong draft?

Hello???? :rolleyes:

When will it end? TD couldn't get a 4th for Travis Gump in a draft that is said to be a poor one. Now, you think he will get a 2nd in an upcoming strong draft?

Hello????  :rolleyes:

316493[/snapback]

Keeping travis certainly give the Bills good depth at RB, but also if someone goes down in the preseason, the Bills might be able to get something better for the little guy than a 4th-rounder this year in an average draft.

316467[/snapback]

I agree. I've been buying Draft guides for 24 years and after reading Ourlads prior to this weekend, I was convinced this was the weakest overall bunch I've ever seen. Many of those players who went in Round 1 were 2nd or 3rd round picks in other drafts. I'm sure glad we traded for Losman last year.

I'll keep an open mind on the Bills picks until I see them play on Sunday.