Preston vs. Brown

Mopreme

Can't say I'm too thrilled with Bill's draft this year. Disappointed with lack of trade for Henry. Do like third round pick with Everett though. Parrish is too small to be really effective. Who about Raymond Preston as center, why didn't the Bills pick Jason Brown? Is he a better prospect than Preston? Who is actually better?

Hopefully for Round 5 the Bills can get either Walter Reyes as backup for Willis or Hawthorne at DT. A taller corner with speed would be nice too, no more of these short guys, please!

Thughts.

Brown seems unable to control his weight. He's already had ankle and knee injuries, and gaining more weight will hurt his mobility from the things I've read about him.

Preston on the other hand, is very smart and doesn't miss line calls, knows what every linemen's assignment is, and has allowed only 3 sacks in 3 years as a starter (none last year, 1 the year before, and 2 the year before.

I'm much happier with Preston than I would be with Brown.

Can't say I'm too thrilled with Bill's draft this year.  Disappointed with lack of trade for Henry. Do like third round pick with Everett though.  Parrish is too small to be really effective.  Who about Raymond Preston as center, why didn't the Bills pick Jason Brown?  Is he a better prospect than Preston?  Who is actually better?

316410[/snapback]

The Bills must have felt Brown was better as they took Preston....

I'll trust the scouts & McNally on this one.