Trump Impeachment 2.0

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This guy flip flops daily. He just looking for the safest rock to hide under, doesn't matter which side or how long he stays there. Look up the definition of two-faced and his picture will be sitting there. 

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

They’re also going to need to contend that GA is getting bluer and Texas keeps getting

closer to going blue.

Plus the Dems ran an eh candidate. It’s not like they were running a first term Obama.

IMO, GA is the canary in the coal mine for the GOP.  Demographics have been clear for more than a decade that some GOP strongholds have been "under siege" by migrants from other parts of the country as well as from immigrants, most notably those growing states with large, growing metros like North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, and Arizona.   The Democrats turning Arizona and, especially, Georgia, is a warning sign that white grievance politics __ the essential heart of Trumpism __ is going to become a drag on Republican candidates in states growing more diverse by the year because that message doesn't appeal to the electorates in diverse large urban metros.  California and New York are examples of states where Republicans have become uncompetitive on a state-wide level.   The success of the Democratic candidates in the Georgia run offs may also reinvigorate black electoral activism in not only Georgia but throughout the Southeast and in Texas.

12 minutes ago, SoTier said:

IMO, GA is the canary in the coal mine for the GOP.  Demographics have been clear for more than a decade that some GOP strongholds have been "under siege" by migrants from other parts of the country as well as from immigrants, most notably those growing states with large, growing metros like North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, and Arizona.   The Democrats turning Arizona and, especially, Georgia, is a warning sign that white grievance politics __ the essential heart of Trumpism __ is going to become a drag on Republican candidates in states growing more diverse by the year because that message doesn't appeal to the electorates in diverse large urban metros.  California and New York are examples of states where Republicans have become uncompetitive on a state-wide level.   The success of the Democratic candidates in the Georgia run offs may also reinvigorate black electoral activism in not only Georgia but throughout the Southeast and in Texas.

That’s most likely true. But one has to wonder what changes will we see in federal laws that’ll reflect these changes in demographics. Do you know? Should there be any? 

15 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Had this conversation yesterday with a friend who made this same argument. I countered by saying the upper mid-west (Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan and Pa) were moving in the other direction because of loss of manufacturing, loss of unions and growing white grievance politics. I don't think we are out of the weeds yet from this hate crowd 

36 minutes ago, SoTier said:

So, if this is true, and I accept your premise, then most GOP members are considered racist by a percentage of the population. Fiscal conservatism is not divided down those ethnic lines, but social conservatism is divided down racial, ethnic and religious lines. 

See, one of the societal problems is that citizens are seeing color and ethnicity first. They have agreements on the money side but not the social side.

They do not see each other as Americans. Decades of living in the same communities but yet separate.

Even the Jan 6th crowd was 99% 5th generation American. 

Until the people accept each other the political parties will divide them up.

In 2021 the GOP has chosen the declining electorate where social conservatism far outways fiscal ....the good old boys of the south need a civil war to keep them pure...

Reagan was not a social conservative...since then the GOP has been sliding away from that to social issues. 

Angry and isolated - has some good insight from aids working next to ol' Don. Including how he sat and watched with rapt attention on his TV the mob attack and breach our Congressional buildings and how long it took him to issue his halfhearted "go home now" I love you nonsense...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-finale-insight/inside-trumps-final-days-aides-struggle-to-contain-an-angry-isolated-president-idUSKBN29J2J3

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah but it should at least be vaguely difficult.

The only one who I saw advocating anything close to violence was Gohmert but that was likely taken out of context.  But if the Dems want to make Pols accountable for the actions of the extremists in their party...

1 minute ago, Doc said:

The only one who I saw advocating anything close to violence was Gohmert but that was likely taken out of context.  But if the Dems want to make Pols accountable for the actions of the extremists in their party...

I'm sorry I can't hear you can you pull your head out?

tenor.gif?itemid=12598832

54 minutes ago, Doc said:

What exactly do you think a 1776 moment is in reference to?

2 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Left narrative will be the same, minimally 4 years.

Orange man at fault for everything on Gods earth.

No, just his domestic terrorism and him trying to destroy democracy by committing voter fraud.