I've tried

30dive

This is getting silly. I have tried reading posts and thankfully many of us recognize that we are not GM's or football mgmnt types. Most of us could not hold TD's jock!

Our first choice was 55th for christ sake.....55th!!!

But I think it is best for me and my blood pressure to just wait until maybe Tuesday before I take up reading at The stadium Wall again.

Why oh why do any of us think that the we know soooo much more than the braintrust at One Bills Drive? WE DO NOT!!!!!!!

Nodarb said it best "The Bills (like all NFL teams) have a plan and they are going to stick to it. They are not going to listen to us, you know the "us" that gets smarter about running an NFL football team in direct proportion with the volume of beer we consume.

Many of you remind me of some of the parents of the high school kids I coach. They know sooo much more than the guys who actually do it, I can run a pretty good High School team, however, with that said I know nothing about running an NFL franchise, I like you......

KNOW NOTHING!!!!

This is getting silly.  I have tried reading posts and thankfully many of us recognize that we are not GM's or football mgmnt types.  Most of us could not hold TD's jock!

But I think it is best for me and my blood pressure to just wait until maybe Tuesday before I take up reading at The stadium Wall again. 

Why oh why do any of us think that the we know soooo much more than the braintrust at One Bills Drive?  WE DO NOT!!!!!!!

Nodarb said it best "The Bills (like all NFL teams) have a plan and they are going to stick to it.  They are not going to listen to us, you know the "us" that gets smarter about running an NFL football team  in direct proportion with the volume of beer we consume.

Many of you remind me of some of the parents of the high school kids I coach.  They know sooo much more than the guys who actually do it, I can run a pretty good High School team, however, with that said I know nothing about running an NFL franchise, I like you......

KNOW NOTHING!!!!

316366[/snapback]

Excuse me, but what do you think the whole point of the extensive draft coverage/ excitement is? To sit passively by, taking every move from OBD as gospel? No way. It's to play GM for two days and express our opinions, whether you agree with them or not.

Good luck, man.

It seems sort of like teaching 9th grade around here, especially when the draft comes up and the guy these kids have a picture of in their locker is completely ignored (or not even traded up for!) by those people that occupy One Bills Drive.

The principal, Mr Donahoe, really sucks, man.

Excuse me, but what do you think the whole point of the extensive draft coverage/ excitement is?  To sit passively by, taking every move from OBD as gospel?  No way.  It's to play GM for two days and express our opinions, whether you agree with them or not.

316381[/snapback]

Oh no-no-no-no-no-No!

This is the time to romp and cheer and bask in the glory of all that is Bills fandom.

How DARE anyone have an opinion that differs from the comings and goings at OBD!

Shame on you.

Go to your room. :rolleyes:

It is kind of annoyingly ironic. Most people on here have never heard of the players we've drafted, never seen them play a down in college, and have no idea how they will do in the NFL. Yet because Mel Kiper or some other talking head had someone else rated three positions higher, TD sucks and has no idea what he's doing. :rolleyes:

It is kind of annoyingly ironic. Most people on here have never heard of the players we've drafted, never seen them play a down in college, and have no idea how they will do in the NFL. Yet because Mel Kiper or some other talking head had someone else rated three positions higher, TD sucks and has no idea what he's doing.  :rolleyes:

316411[/snapback]

I don't know if it's that, or just the complete lack of any extra draft activity after it was hyped so much that it became a fore-gone conclusion that it would be a draft day certainty.

I think there's a general sense of disappointment that we didn't get more players or weren't involved in some juicy gossipy trades.

A lot of it is coming from younger fans (and Dan Snyder wanna-bees) who seem to seek validation in the media as though it's something they need to feel satisfied in being a Bills fan. Me - I don't care. Really, I don't. There's nothing I can do to make their won/lost record any better - or worse. I take comfort in that. I do. That and a six pack of St. Pauli Girl! :devil:

I don't know if it's that, or just the complete lack of any extra draft activity after it was hyped so much that it became a fore-gone conclusion that it would be a draft day certainty.

I think there's a general sense of disappointment that we didn't get more players or weren't involved in some juicy gossipy trades.

A lot of it is coming from younger fans (and Dan Snyder wanna-bees) who seem to seek validation in the media as though it's something they need to feel satisfied in being a Bills fan. Me - I don't care. Really, I don't. There's nothing I can do to make their won/lost record any better - or worse. I take comfort in that. I do. That and a six pack of St. Pauli Girl! :rolleyes:

316429[/snapback]

lol......I hear ya. I think some people need to also realize that there are still three months until training camp, and five until the regular season. Donahoe has plenty of time to make additions and subtractions to the team.

lol......I hear ya. I think some people need to also realize that there are still three months until training camp, and five until the regular season. Donahoe has plenty of time to make additions and subtractions to the team.

316448[/snapback]

To me.....football season is 365 days a year. I wear a piece of Bills gear every day.

Today is: pink Bills hat day. :rolleyes:

This is getting silly.  I have tried reading posts and thankfully many of us recognize that we are not GM's or football mgmnt types.  Most of us could not hold TD's jock!

Why oh why do any of us think that the we know soooo much more than the braintrust at One Bills Drive?  WE DO NOT!!!!!!!

Nodarb said it best "The Bills (like all NFL teams) have a plan and they are going to stick to it.  They are not going to listen to us, you know the "us" that gets smarter about running an NFL football team  in direct proportion with the volume of beer we consume.

Many of you remind me of some of the parents of the high school kids I coach.  They know sooo much more than the guys who actually do it, I can run a pretty good High School team, however, with that said I know nothing about running an NFL franchise, I like you......

KNOW NOTHING!!!!

316366[/snapback]

Thanks for letting us know you're taking a vacation and about your HS coaching prowess, always room for another LAMP. :rolleyes: