Preston....27 on the Wonderlic out of 30

AJ1

I do.

316305[/snapback]

Hmmm, most wonderlic tests have 50 questions, how did his have only 30 questions?? You think he was filling out a taco bell application instead?? -- just kidding.

Preston is a big boy and "Makes good line calls and is a leader on the field. " Bills need a new leader on that line

Great smart as hell but slow fat and weak...sound`s like my kinda lineman

:rolleyes:

316339[/snapback]

In 2003, he was credited with 71 knockdowns and gave up only one sack. As a senior, he was one of the few bright spots on the team, showing much better dominance vs. top-level competition. He finished 2004 with 74 knockdowns while allowing no quarterback sacks, despite most of the offensive unit struggling all year.
Yeah, sounds like he sucks :devil:

Yeah, sounds like he sucks :rolleyes:

316347[/snapback]

Go check out the combine data in their profiles at NFL.com. He sucks so bad that he actually beat Chris Spencer in the three cone drill by a full half second at the combine. He beat him in the 20 yard shuttle, too. His 40 time was bad, but he wasn't significantly slower than Spencer over the first 10 and 20 yards of it, either.

Sounds like he may be a guy who just needs a year in the Bills strength and conditioning program to me.

Go check out the combine data in their profiles at NFL.com.  He sucks so bad that he actually beat Chris Spencer in the three cone drill by a full half second at the combine.  He beat him in the 20 yard shuttle,  too.  His 40 time was bad,  but he wasn't significantly slower than Spencer over the first 10 and 20 yards of it,  either. 

Sounds like he may be a guy who just needs a year in the Bills strength and conditioning program to me.

316431[/snapback]

Hey, don't let the facts fool you, he's slow, fat, and weak. Afterall, I read that somewhere... :rolleyes:

Go check out the combine data in their profiles at NFL.com.  He sucks so bad that he actually beat Chris Spencer in the three cone drill by a full half second at the combine.  He beat him in the 20 yard shuttle,  too.  His 40 time was bad,  but he wasn't significantly slower than Spencer over the first 10 and 20 yards of it,  either. 

316431[/snapback]

The Bills used less than 2 minutes for this selection. McNally had tagged him probably at combine time.

The Bills used less than 2 minutes for this selection.  McNally had tagged him probably at combine time.

316443[/snapback]

The Bills supposedly brought this guy in for a pre-draft workout as well. Folks, face it, they know more about this guy than the amateurs that write draft guides.

Yes, a two-punter system is the way of the future in the NFL, according to former special teams guru Ronnie Jones

316479[/snapback]

he had drawn up some truly innovative fake punts utilizing the two punter alignment ... its sad that the NFL has thus far been unwilling to implement the genius in these concepts.