To everyone pissed TH wasn't traded

Not trading TH was always a possiblity for TD. The people who have their shorts in a knot are the ones in a panic over TH's threats to sit out. If you want a GM who is going to crap his drawers everytime a player says "boo" then find a different team to follow.

TD has TH by the short and curlies, and they both know it. This is TH's contract year. If he wants a big payday, he plays his a$$ off this year. The Bills still need a backup RB and TH is the guy. Oh, you know TH is going cry like 2 year old, but so F****N' what!! If he sits, he is only screwing himself.

I give TD a big hand for NOT trading TH for whatever he can get. The Bills are under no obligation to do anything. Trading TH was an option, not a last hope. Like I said, if you believe otherwise, let's play some poker sometime. I could use the money.

PTR

Not trading TH was always a possiblity for TD.  The people who have their shorts in a knot are the ones in a panic over TH's threats to sit out.  If you want a GM who is going to crap his drawers everytime a player says "boo" then find a different team to follow.

TD has TH by the short and curlies, and they both know it.  This is TH's contract year.  If he wants a big payday, he plays his a$$ off this year.  The Bills still need a backup RB and TH is the guy.  Oh, you know TH is going cry like 2 year old, but so F****N' what!!  If he sits, he is only screwing himself.

I give TD a big hand for NOT trading TH for whatever he can get.  The Bills are under no obligation to do anything.  Trading TH was an option, not a last hope.  Like I said, if you believe otherwise, let's play some poker sometime.  I could use the money.

PTR

316250[/snapback]

Heres some poker also for you Promo....

Im reading all the crying about TH. I think keeping him is a great move. Look what happened to Philly and the Vikes RBs last season. Both those team will settle for nothing short of a Super Bowl this season. TH value to those team will be like a gold brick pile if their injury prone RBs go down again. What youll have there is a easy second round pick..... A Royal Flush in my book!

Not trading TH was always a possiblity for TD.  The people who have their shorts in a knot are the ones in a panic over TH's threats to sit out.  If you want a GM who is going to crap his drawers everytime a player says "boo" then find a different team to follow.

TD has TH by the short and curlies, and they both know it.  This is TH's contract year.  If he wants a big payday, he plays his a$$ off this year.  The Bills still need a backup RB and TH is the guy.  Oh, you know TH is going cry like 2 year old, but so F****N' what!!  If he sits, he is only screwing himself.

I give TD a big hand for NOT trading TH for whatever he can get.  The Bills are under no obligation to do anything.  Trading TH was an option, not a last hope.  Like I said, if you believe otherwise, let's play some poker sometime.  I could use the money.

PTR

316250[/snapback]

Good post dude.

Heres some poker also for you Promo....

Im reading all the crying about TH.  I think keeping him is a great move.  Look what happened to Philly and the Vikes RBs last season.  Both those team will settle for nothing short of a Super Bowl this season.  TH value to those team will be like a gold brick pile if their injury prone RBs go down again.  What youll have there is a easy second round pick.....  A Royal Flush in my book!

316298[/snapback]

TH won't be on the roster come opening day. A team or two will have injuries at RB during camp and preseason, and they will be very desperate to find someone, and TH will be far and away the best back available.

By all accounts, this year's prospects are somewhat underwhelming, but TH may garner us a couple of decent picks in the following year's draft from a desperate team.

Please don't forget the Nate Clements for Warshingtun's 2nd #One and a Pro-Bowler to be named later.

By the way, isn't McGahee in the third year of his contract now?

Time to grease the skids for him too. I'll bet he's gonna want a TON of Tommy's Cash to re-sign.

What a maroon for not getting something for him in this year's Draft. :rolleyes:

That'll come back to haunt us. No doubt about it.

PTR

316250[/snapback]

I completely agree (as I posted yesterday, before the draft). I have never understood why so many here assume Henry MUST be off the team. I don't take the "locker room cancer" talk as seriously as many do. Henry has every incentive to play ball.

PTR

316250[/snapback]

Wrong. Henry stands to gain very little by playing this season. If he comes to camp, he's a backup and will be treated as one when he goes to free agency. He won't have much of a chance to do anything this season unless Willis gets hurt and then our problems run much deeper. If he plays and injures himself, it will have been the worst decision of his career to show up this year. He has a lot more to gain in the long term by not showing up.

TH won't be on the roster come opening day.  A team or two will have injuries at RB during camp and preseason, and they will be very desperate to find someone, and TH will be far and away the best back available. 

By all accounts, this year's prospects are somewhat underwhelming, but TH may garner us a couple of decent picks in the following year's draft from a desperate team.

316326[/snapback]

Seriously, I wish I could be a blind optimist. This is NOT a dig. I am saying this with envy. If today and yesterday failed to prove to you what little value Travis Henry has, I dont know what, if anything will.

If TD will be able to trade this dumbass, he will have to swallow his pride and take crumbs as compared to the projections made on this board.

If not, Travis Gump will be cut. Yes, I said it.....released outright.