Question about tickets to the next game

Rubes

17 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Excellent.  Thanks for clearing this up.  

What it means is that I could sell my playoff tickets to anyone in the world that I choose, but I have to give one of them my Bills account login and password.   The Bills account is run through Ticketmaster, so giving a stranger my Bills account login and password is giving them my Ticketmaster login and password.   And at least for me and probably for many people, the Bills and/or Ticketmaster have my credit card information.   So giving a stranger my login and password would be a pretty stupid thing to do, just to have the opportunity to scalp a couple of tickets. 

Correct. There is also the issue of telling the Bills the names of all the people who will be using the tickets, and coordinating their testing to make sure it's completed prior to the game according to their instructions. All of that is done through email with the season ticket holder, so if you tried selling to someone else, you'd be responsible for communicating all of that info to the buyer (in addition to giving them your account login).