Hyde interviews Diggs and asks him the hard question...

Big Turk

Hyde: "I've got a question for you"

Diggs: "What are you doing there? Get off my screen!"

Hyde: "Out of all the players in the locker room, who would you not want to date your sister?"

Lmao! These guys are too much...so loose before the game...

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, aceman_16 said:

Didn't he say something about Hyde being a "light skinned"? I am not trying to stir stuff I was just confused.

Ugh yeah so with us black folks we have inside stereotypes about light skinned and darker skinned black folks and the general differences in personalities. It's all in good fun...nothing to take serious.

FYI the light skinned black folks stereotype is they are more pretty boys, will spend more time in the mirror, metrosexual type

...put it like this...if Tom Brady were black, he'd be light skinned for sure 😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6

3 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Ugh yeah so with us black folks we have inside stereotypes about light skinned and darker skinned black folks and the general differences in personalities. It's all in good fun...nothing to take serious.

FYI the light skinned black folks stereotype is they are more pretty boys, will spend more time in the mirror, metrosexual type

...put it like this...if Tom Brady were black, he'd be light skinned for sure 😂

Thank you. I was confused and I like to learn.

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Redux of this 

Beat me by less than 10s. Just deleted the same, posted right after you (couldn’t get it to embed on my phone). By the reactions he must tell locker room stories ‘bout gettin’ freaky. 

Edited by transient
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, transient said:

Beat me by less than 10s. Just deleted the same, posted right after you (couldn’t get it to embed on my phone). By the reactions he must tell locker room stories ‘bout gettin’ freaky. 

Dalvin cook stone faced ‘DIGGS’ kills me😂😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1