Identifying Strategy: Bill's Next Pick

AKC

There's a clear strategy developing from OBD and I'll piggyback on it to offer the most likely 4th round pick for us. We opened up with a guy named "Roscoe" who proudly sports a Wonderlic score of 10. We then moved to a posiiton rumored to require some amount of intellect and grabbed the 12 Wonderlic Kevin Everett. Clearly there's only one way we can go on this upward progression, somewhere along the lines of the old skit Dennis Wolfberg used to do in stand up- basically moving from imbecile to idiot along the trek. We obviously need someone with a 14 Womderlic to fill out the "Ship of Fools" Draft of '05- that lets us consider among others Chris Keoeatu, the big guard from Utah, or Nick Collins, the Corner from Bethune-Cookman. In both cases we would raise the intelligence bar by 2 points, and thus complete our apparent strategy for the '05 Draft.

Collins is gone, Wilkerson and Hawthorne are still around.

316103[/snapback]

Well then Collins it is- there'd be some consistency about taking a numbskull who had already been drafted by another team!

There's a clear strategy developing from OBD and I'll piggyback on it to offer the most likely 4th round pick for us. We opened up with a guy named "Roscoe" who proudly sports a Wonderlic score of 10. We then moved to a posiiton rumored to require some amount of intellect and grabbed the 12 Wonderlic Kevin Everett. Clearly there's only one way we can go on this upward progression, somewhere along the lines of the old skit Dennis Wolfberg used to do in stand up- basically moving from imbecile to idiot along the trek. We obviously need someone with a 14 Womderlic to fill out the "Ship of Fools" Draft of '05- that lets us consider among others Chris Keoeatu, the big guard from Utah, or Nick Collins, the Corner from Bethune-Cookman. In both cases we would raise the intelligence bar by 2 points, and thus complete our apparent strategy for the '05 Draft.

316094[/snapback]

Screw athleticism! I want a team filled with Rhodes Scholars.

Seriously, I'm glad the U of Miami exists for kids who are outstanding athletes but not good students. No way most make it to the NFL without UM football factories. They have their place and so do the intellectually challenged.

Well then Collins it is- there'd be some consistency about taking a numbskull who had already been drafted by another team!

316144[/snapback]

Tags(reading the card): But Collins has been taken

TD: We choose Collins

Tags: But Collins has been taken

TD: We choose Collins

Tags: But Collins has been taken

Word down here is that the Bills are hot to trot on another Miami player. Myers the OL was really vetted out by the Bills. 4th or 5th?

I love 2 guys...Jovan Haye,a DE out of Vanderbuilt...and for a 3rd down back, Pearman out of Virginia. Canty the big DE out of Virginia is another Donahoe type.

I realize that this wasn't the purpose of your post......but I think the bills will go center next......

316160[/snapback]

And we have a winner- good job bro!

A center with a 33 Wonderlic- must have been a lot of carrot juice consumed overnight at OBD.