Is Donahoe gone after this year?

VABills

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He sure seems to be pulling a Butler in this draft, right before he walks out the door. 

This is all I could think of last night.  We are being Butlered.  :D

316078[/snapback]

what does that mean?

He is purposely doing a bad job so he gets fired?

Butler left us in horrible cap shape. The Bills currently are in decent cap shape.

We may not agree with the draft picks, but by no means are we in the shape John Butler left us.

The reality is that there isn't a GM in a safer position than TD (with the possible exception of Pioli).

RW loves him. And TD bought himself at least 3 more years when he drafted JP. If JP works out, he will be around a very long time. If he doesn't, then he probably won't be. But truth is, it will take 3 years to see if JP works out or not.

TD will have a new contract by the end of training camp.

So we get two legitimate targets for a young QB to throw to and we're being Bultered.  Dude, get a grip.

316086[/snapback]

Fong, you hit the nail right on the head. We have a second year QB taking over the reins. What is our NEED right now? To surround him with as much talent as possible. If you want to speed offensive playmakers, the U is the place to go.

Ultimately it comes down to success on the field, but I'm reserving judgement until after the next round of NFL salary cap cuts. There may be a player or players that TD is confident will be available in free agency that will fill some of the OL and DL holes.

Nope totally disagree here. TD has done a GREAT job got us out of Cap HELL and built a young STRONG nucleus. Let JP get some snaps and learn a little and we are going to be GREAT. Hes drafting best on the board overall like he should. June 1st will be cuts that will fill holes. The young guys in a draft shouldt be drafted by needs should be by talent and overall rating on your board not the FANS boards.

Fong, you hit the nail right on the head. We have a second year QB taking over the reins. What is our NEED right now? To surround him with as much talent as possible. If you want to speed offensive playmakers, the U is the place to go.

316099[/snapback]

I thought a young QB would rather have an O-line to block for him. But instead, he got some receivers to throw to..but will have no time to get them the ball.

I guarantee the Bills get the lowest post-draft analysis grade. Maybe that'll change over time, but TD is doing a very poor job this year of getting value for his selections and filling holes on the roster.

I guarantee the Bills get the lowest post-draft analysis grade. Maybe that'll change over time, but TD is doing a very poor job this year of getting value for his selections and filling holes on the roster.

316289[/snapback]

I'll be more apt to grade the draft in 2 or 3 years after we see how these guys work out.

He is definitely under the gun and he knows it. The 2005 season must play out and who knows how Ralph views him ?

He isn't purposely tanking this draft, if that's what's being suggested.

316081[/snapback]

Dude, Ralph loves him, and it's not just cuz TD has more white hair than him. Ralph's too old to be changing top guys and he's said so on several occassions. ... While I think taking Roscoe was a reach, TD did draft for need with the next two picks. This isn't exactly a loaded draft.

Dude, Ralph loves him, and it's not just cuz TD has more white hair than him. Ralph's too old to be changing top guys and he's said so on several occassions. ... While I think taking Roscoe was a reach, TD did draft for need with the next two picks. This isn't exactly a loaded draft.

316310[/snapback]

Who did he draft?

He picked another WR in the 3rd round , and a very poorly rated center. What need?

Instead of worrying what everyone else thinks why not support what our team is doing. TD has got us out of cap hell and built us a strong Nuclius which he is still adding to. We are going to be good over the long haul like the pats and eagles. If you guys like the 1-2 year burst and then cap hell then go be a damn fan of washington. JESUS!!