54-year-old Salma Hayek

\GoBillsInDallas/

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Yet another exercise I have not heard of.

I heard someone referring to kegels exercise and I assumed it had something to do with emptying a keg. 

If you spend a lot of time emptying kegs, then Kegel exercises might prevent some unfortunate accidents.

• Haha (+1) 2

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, Punching Bag said:

Wish I could see it but like facebook challenge is broken for me.  Some websites do not like people whose IP/Location changes but I never had this problem when I used to work on the road.

It's an Instagram link... what does an Instagram link have to do with Facebook?

Another question for you... what does changing IP addresses have to do with access to any websites? A family member is forced to use a dial-up connection due to no other internet access being available where he lives and his IP address changes every time he logs in... and over the past 5 years that he's been using this dial-up connection he's never had a problem accessing ANY website.

13 minutes ago, RichStadiumGuy said:

It's an Instagram link... what does an Instagram link have to do with Facebook?

Another question for you... what does changing IP addresses have to do with access to any websites? A family member is forced to use a dial-up connection due to no other internet access being available where he lives and his IP address changes every time he logs in... and over the past 5 years that he's been using this dial-up connection he's never had a problem accessing ANY website.

Instagram and Facebook use verification methods to ensure you are who you claim you are and part of that is location based.

I use a public VPN because one of the websites I regular use will not allow use anymore because law pushed thru by VA governor to protect children allowing parents to sue companies but it is open ended with no specified ways to verify so this company is blocking users in VA.   Your friend is likely not having problems because despite having a dynamic IP address it is still coming from same provide network.  

Amazon Prime gives me same problem although they will allow you to spend money on Amazon site of course.

Part of this is marketing/information sale of information they gather on customers for advertising targetting.

Right now it looks like I am on internet from Los Angeles.