Best place to watch Bills game in Buffalo

DBilz2500

I plan on coming up this weekend to visit family in western NY (Lockport area) along with a few Bills fans friends. With all of the Covid restrictions are there any good sports bars open near the stadium area that we can watch the game at? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DBilz2500 said:

I plan on coming up this weekend to visit family in western NY (Lockport area) along with a few Bills fans friends. With all of the Covid restrictions are there any good sports bars open near the stadium area that we can watch the game at? 

There are like no bars open at all here man. Dine in is gone rn

Edited by Buffalo716

7 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

Sigh, I know I am probably going to get a warning from Mods on this. 

At home or your family because there is a pandemic and anyone that is traveling should be quarantining before going out into public spaces...... This is why it's been almost a year and no end in sight....

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, Gregthekeg said:

Sigh, I know I am probably going to get a warning from Mods on this. 

At home or your family because there is a pandemic and anyone that is traveling should be quarantining before going out into public spaces...... This is why it's been almost a year and no end in sight....

Greg well said!!! Football game not worth dying over. Come on people geeezzzz

Edited by ALLEN1QB

If you really want to go out to watch the game, New York Beer Project on Transit Rd south of Lockport would be a good bet. Spacious so the close contact would be lowered. But as what was said, best bet is get take out and watch from home with your family.

Edited by Draconator

4 minutes ago, Draconator said:

If you really want to go out to watch the game, New York Beer Project on Transit Rd south of Lockport would be a good bet. 

LOL good luck that place is packed always

If OP has the urge to do the game with a bunch of people, stay home, have a bunch of food, and be on this board either the wall threads or the shoutbox.  Many people here to converse with.  And so long as we are kicking butt, everyone loves each other

• Like (+1) 1