We're Doomed !!

Most of you probably had your garbage typed out a week ago and just pasted it in this weekend. I didn't really matter what they did some would have cancelled there season tickets anyway. Here's an idea...lets wait 3 yrs and see what happens?

Trust in Tom, I have no reason not to.

Jeff

Most of you probably had your garbage typed out a week ago and just pasted it in this weekend.

315881[/snapback]

i could say the same thing about many defending the parrish pick......it really wouldn't of mattered who was picked in that spot -- some posters would have spun any player selected into a positive when in fact it might not be the best choice for this team..............

Trust in Tom, I have no reason not to.

Jeff

315881[/snapback]

How long before someone posts the usual "How many Super Bowls has he won?" in reply?

For the record, I ain't jumping off no bridges.

Jeff,

You know you are going to get flamed all day for this.

But at the same time I totally agree with you. Camp hasn't even started and the season is doomed!!! Alot of the new folks are calling for TD's head due to this or that because things arent going their way.

Let the whole thing play out and then see what happens. Then criticize or do what you will.

I believe that half of the negative posters here now will be singing praises later this year and we will be able to pull the archives to uncover the rats.

Just my 2 cents.

I'm not defending the picks whatsoever. Yet I'm willing to wait until opening day to see what we actually have before passing judgement. If the picks disappoint some, they have the right to express that belief. I will wait until the entire off-season is completed and start looking at the depth charts once camp begins and view their actual ability as the pre-season progresses.

Making definitive statement, pro or con, at this time of year is a reach of epic proportions.

Jeff,

You know you are going to get flamed all day for this.

But at the same time I totally agree with you. Camp hasn't even started and the season is doomed!!! Alot of the new folks are calling for TD's head due to this or that because things arent going their way.

Let the whole thing play out and then see what happens. Then criticize or do what you will.

I believe that half of the negative posters here now will be singing praises later this year and we will be able to pull the archives to uncover the rats.

Just my 2 cents.

315890[/snapback]

Oh, I know ! It's hard to believe that some of these idiots are Bills fans. It's the draft for God's sake. It's nothing but a crap shoot. The first 2 or 3 players are mostly worth a pick and the rest is nothing more than tossing darts.

Jeff

Ewe dew knot no Tom DonnaHo's mined.

Know buddy's bettor then hymn fore halving inn won thyme two weighs too bee wright.

He's so good he's a God.

Caligula in his day was also so declared.

I'm not a draft expert - and I don't play one on the Internet.

It seems so hard and yet so easy. :D

Hey, this year's draft is a white hot without the hot sauce, a Garbage Plate Special without the beans, a Beef without the Weck, a Jenny Cream Ale without the screamers, a Twin Kiss without the chocolate.

Deal with it.

Ewe dew knot no Tom DonnaHo's mined.

Know buddy's bettor then hymn fore halving inn won thyme two weighs too bee wright.

He's so good he's a God.

Caligula in his day was also so declared.

I'm not a draft expert - and I don't play one on the Internet.

It seems so hard and yet so easy.  :rolleyes:

Hey, this year's draft is a white hot without the hot sauce, a Garbage Plate Special without the beans, a Beef without the Weck, a Jenny Cream Ale without the screamers, a Twin Kiss without the chocolate.

Deal with it.

315942[/snapback]

Dude way to waste 5 min thinking up this one

Jeff