Update: Beasley Out for Miami game. Beasley Injury Thread

1 minute ago, Estro said:

Dr Chao, the former team doctor of the Chargers, and a great follow on twitter to keep up with injury news says likely a foot sprain and should be good to go for playoffs.

He doesn't bat 100%, but hes usually spot on, so I took that as good news.

Hell this works for me better then all the Dr Negative P Nancy doomsday assessments I've seen so far on 2BD.  I was waiting for the post talking about Beasley needing an organ transplant to be available in the playoffs.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Hell this works for me better then all the Dr Negative P Nancy doomsday assessments I've seen so far on 2BD.  I was waiting for the post talking about Beasley needing an organ transplant to be available in the playoffs.

Spleen?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Crud. 

No, I see this as good news. There are fewer short term knee injuries (the long term ones we know well). A sprained knee, hyperextension, or slight miniscus tear is something you can play through. I was more worried it was turf toe or the dread high ankle sprain. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Sundancer said:

No, I see this as good news. There are fewer short term knee injuries (the long term ones we know well). A sprained knee, hyperextension, or slight miniscus tear is something you can play through. I was more worried it was turf toe or the dread high ankle sprain. 

I think I agree with you. Also someone told me to “choose Joy” so I am choosing to agree. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Sometimes I wish they would tell us the issue.  They must know for certain the nature of the injury by now.   It’s not like the Miami game is the Super Bowl and the Bills are trying to gain some type of competitive advantage keeping it quiet.   I’m sure by Sunday the info will be out there. 

Doesn’t the coach care about TBD member’s stress level?  I mean come on. 

• Haha (+1) 3