Hurricane point of view

I know dib is the resident Canes fan along with some others, but I figure I'd throw in my 2 cents from down here since I work with a Canes supporter who has connections to the team.

These two guys have big upsides just from the fact that their QB here is horrible. Their offense took some huge hits the past 2 years, and they haven't been able to stock up on as much healthy talent as in the past. Roscoe is a hard worker and extremely coachable. He had a bunch of fumbles early from trying to make big plays, and he toned it down to secure the ball. Drops aren't a problem and if he is able to go to a place where he isn't "the Man", he can thrive. He should be a special teams deamon.

He loves Everitt. He's still learning to play his size, but as a receiver he is as talented as Shockey and Winslow in the short game. He was open many times and Berlin couldn't get him the ball. If he played with the '02 squad this year, he would have been a top 20 pick.

It really looks like it is going to be all or nothing with JP. He's got the tools now, and the feet to stay out of trouble. If he reads and reacts well, this could turn into a monster offense.

Nice analysis.

I am a Canes fan.

Both these guys can play. Parrish should be exciting and Everitt has lots of upside.

Also, regarding Parrish, having EM and LE will help him given that he will typically be going against opposing teams' third best DB. He also is a great return guy.