Yeldon lands on the COVID List. Contact tracing seems to say rest of RBs clear

MAJBobby

Covid seems to me to be the one thing that can derail the Bills (and other teams too).  Wonder what the NFL will do if a Raven's situation comes up during the playoffs?  Do they postpone or make a team play without key positions like QB being able to be filled?  

1 minute ago, chaccof said:

Covid seems to me to be the one thing that can derail the Bills (and other teams too).  Wonder what the NFL will do if a Raven's situation comes up during the playoffs?  Do they postpone or make a team play without key positions like QB being able to be filled?  

Think they play it out regardless. Den played with Zero QBs. Browns just played with Zero WRs. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, chaccof said:

It will be interesting to see what they do. I imagine players will be somewhat bubbled for the duration of the playoffs.