SNF: Browns at NYG

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You got me.  I'm puzzled watching them.  I might have to conclude that the Browns offense is now good, which is a conclusion I'd hate to reach.

I also think the D is playing like they don't care.  The offense has moved the ball but not scored.  The Browns O has had to work this game.  No big plays.  Just grinding.  Collinsworth just said Cleveland has scored 40 pts in each of the last two games.  Relatively speaking, NY D has done a good job.

Edited by jkeerie

2 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Giants are bad. McCoy is Terrible. What a boring game. 

I was just thinking, this HAS to be the most boring game of the season.  it’s on in the background and has not held my interest whatsoever.

24 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You got me.  I'm puzzled watching them.  I might have to conclude that the Browns offense is now good, which is a conclusion I'd hate to reach.

The Giants defense is ranked 9th because it's fairly good, but they're so far below functional at QB that you get nothing out of this other than watching judge coach this game like he had no shot at it. Probably correct with McCoy playing.

10 minutes ago, y2zipper said:

The Giants defense is ranked 9th because it's fairly good, but they're so far below functional at QB that you get nothing out of this other than watching judge coach this game like he had no shot at it. Probably correct with McCoy playing.

It may have something to do with the Cowboys-WFT-Eagles offenses too.

It was the second most boring game of the season. First? The Broncos starting that practice squad WR at QB. I was intrigued by that before the game happened; watching it was anything but intriguing.

Unfortunately, Mayfield actually is starting to look like a decent QB.  He was a game manager for most of the season, but he is improving.  Hopefully he turns back into a pumpkin under playoff pressure.  It would be fun for the Bills to face them.

9 hours ago, zow2 said:

I was just thinking, this HAS to be the most boring game of the season.  it’s on in the background and has not held my interest whatsoever.

every game i watched was boring yesterday.  they just can't compete ! 

9 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

......and they play the Ravens next week.  Ravens then play the Bengals which means the Ravens pretty much end up 11-5.

That's fine.

If the Ravens come to Orchard Park we will smack them around and pay them back for last year.