Since when do rookie 2nd/3rd rounders

SDS

I lust looked up Kreutz, Birk, and Rivera and I have come to the conclusion that you are borderline retarded (despite your public MENSA membership pronouncements).

None of those guys made the pro-bowl their rookie season, which was the SOLE point of my argument.

Now, perhaps you should get some sleep.  You have a slow-pitch softball game to rest up for this week.  Gotta have the energy to hit those bombs and impress the ladies!!!!

315618[/snapback]

where did I say they made the probowl their rookie seasons? They helped their teams tremendously their rookie year. Matt Light protected Tom Bradys blindside his rookie year and the Pats won the Superbowl. You are a piece of sh-- SDS! Do you want to discuss football or exchange insults? BTW softball is great as is my sex life :D

where did I say they made the probowl their rookie seasons?  They helped their teams tremendously their rookie year.  Matt Light protected Tom Bradys blindside his rookie year and the Pats won the Superbowl.  You are a piece of sh-- SDS!  Do you want to discuss football or exchange insults?  BTW softball is great as is my sex life :D

315622[/snapback]

Yeah, right.

Birk played 7 games and started none of them

Rivera never played his rookie year

Kreutz played in 9 games and started 1

So, I did your homework and you're full of crap, but hey - thanks for playing! Now go to the 24 hour batting cage and get some swings in! Don't forget to wear your softball pants.

I agree.  Even first round o-linemen take a couple of seasons to develop.  Whereas, Parrish can have an immediate impact on our special teams and his speed can help the offense immediately as a slot receiver.

315482[/snapback]

With Coach April on the staff, I'm sure this kid can help us out immediately on teams but I don't think he's gonna contribute much, if at all, as a receiver as a rookie. See Josh Reed.

It took Moulds and Price three years to "get it". So I won't be holding my breath there.

While I am just as curious about these picks as some of you are - I don't understand the analysis that says, "we didn't pick a left tackle in the 2nd round therefore we will suck this year."

Do 2nd round OLineman really tip the scales between 6-10 and 10-6?

Perhaps there is concern a year or two out from now, but I don't see how NOT drafting a new LT or C makes that much of a difference THIS year.

315468[/snapback]

someone else mentioned koppen and smith (steelers), but i'd add dermontti dawson and jason fabini, to name just a couple (there are many, many others). people can offer all kinds of sophistry defending the parrish pick, but i can't see it as anything other than lousy judgement. hopefully, i'll be wrong, as i have been many times before. but i do know that the center and lt position on the bills has been a cancer since wolford left after 92 and hull retired after 96.

Yeah, right.

So, I did your homework and you're full of crap, but hey - thanks for playing!  Now go to the 24 hour batting cage and get some swings in!  Don't forget to wear your softball pants.

315642[/snapback]

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/12356

Yeah, right.

So, I did your homework and you're full of crap, but hey - thanks for playing!  Now go to the 24 hour batting cage and get some swings in!  Don't forget to wear your softball pants.

315642[/snapback]

i love this sight and am deeply appreciative of what you do, sds, but what's up with these petty, unbecoming insults?

someone else mentioned koppen and smith (steelers), but i'd add dermontti dawson and jason fabini, to name just a couple (there are many, many others).  people can offer all kinds of sophistry defending the parrish pick, but i can't see it as anything other than lousy judgement. hopefully, i'll be wrong, as i have been many times before. but i do know that the center and lt position on the bills has been a cancer since wolford left after 92 and hull retired after 96.

315673[/snapback]

You are of course correct, and RG was perhaps worse (or at least as bad) until TD brought in CV. I cannot remember a RG who was not simply awful on the team for more than 10 years.

As AKC said, CV was an extremely important factor in the Bills victories last season. I hope that Anderson makes a similar impact on the other side.

You are of course correct, and RG was perhaps worse (or at least as bad) until TD brought in CV. I cannot remember a RG who was not simply awful on the team for more than 10 years.

As AKC said, CV was an extremely important factor in the Bills victories last season. I hope that Anderson makes a similar impact on the other side.

315688[/snapback]

I agree we put guys like Jamie Nails and Joe Panos in at right gaurd for a long time.

Mud? Hows aboot some Attery Bacid.

:D

Who knows.....if ol Whitey ends up retrieving emails again at ESPN, will people be pointing at the Roscoe Cooter pick? and Ryan Denney......and there may be one more.

:w00t:

Didn't we draft a guy like this one time.....in the 2nd round? Bernard Ford????