On her turf - Kim Pegula opening the door for women

BuffaloBill

I watch/listen to the Bills Pod Squad with Glab/Pegula.  It is good.  There should be more woman in positions like this.  I don't even have a problem with a woman at GM. There is not athletic ability involved in these positions and woman are perfectly capable of doing them.

The problem is the  media hypes stupid things like a female kicker at Vanderbilt.  Why?  Women are not equal to men athletically.  They are not athletically gifted enough to play with D1 or Professional football players.  Everyone knows that.  95+% of men are not athletically gifted enough to play at that level. This nonsense that woman can compete with elite male athletes is a joke and should stop.  I am all for women being involved with the NFL but enough with this nonsense with like the Vanderbilt kicker.  I could take a kid off the male soccer team and he would be better than her in 1 day. Everyone knows this.

Edited by FUTURIST
  • Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

I watch/listen to the Bills Pod Squad with Glab/Pegula.  It is good.  There should be more woman in positions like this.  I don't even have a problem with a woman at GM. There is not athletic ability involved in these positions and woman are perfectly capable of doing them.

The problem is the  media hypes stupid things like a female kicker at Vanderbilt.  Why?  Women are not equal to men athletically.  They are not athletically gifted enough to play with D1 or Professional football players.  Everyone knows that.  99+% of men are not athletically gifted enough to play at that level. This nonsense that woman can compete with elite male athletes is a joke and should stop.  I am all for women being involved with the NFL but enough with this nonsense with like the Vanderbilt kicker.  I could take a kid off the male soccer team and he would be better than her in 1 day. Everyone knows this.

FTFY......

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

The problem is the  media hypes stupid things like a female kicker at Vanderbilt.  Why?  Women are not equal to men athletically.  They are not athletically gifted enough to play with D1 or Professional football players.  Everyone knows that.  95+% of men are not athletically gifted enough to play at that level. This nonsense that woman can compete with elite male athletes is a joke and should stop.  I am all for women being involved with the NFL but enough with this nonsense with like the Vanderbilt kicker.  I could take a kid off the male soccer team and he would be better than her in 1 day. Everyone knows this.

The piece said nothing about hyping or comparing women’s athletic ability to that of men. The piece was a feel good about Kim opening the door for more women in the NFL. Why should women not feel like they have an equal shot at jobs or roles they are qualified for? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

The piece said nothing about hyping or comparing women’s athletic ability to that of men. The piece was a feel good about Kim opening the door for more women in the NFL. Why should women not feel like they have an equal shot at jobs or roles they are qualified for? 

I think they should feel like they have an equal shot.  So long as we understand that qualified men will not get the job if a woman does and I think we should care about them equally as much.  

The Bills don't need more women in their coverage of the team...........they just need more talent regardless of gender.

They have guys like Tasker and Bulldog slurping and stuttering relentlessly........and providing little insight.......on the mic during the day time shows at their flagship station and Maddy is flat out inaudible.    Maddy's mom is a play-by-play person with a huge voice so she got a leg up in the biz but not sure how far she can go with the faint pipes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FUTURIST said:

Most would disagree.  I haven’t talked to one person that thinks it’s a good podcast, minus you.  It’s a painful listen imo.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

To be honest I don’t even know if men coach female sports. I only watch the LPGA and that is because of the outfits.

Why should the accomplishments of someone’s daughter, sister, wife or mother not be celebrated the same as someone’s son, bother, husband or father? Do women have to be relegated to lessor status because men like to look at some of them?