Is Willis makingthe picks?

yep... willis is OJ all over again... so just like OJ, the Bills draft his buddies ... like al cowlings, chandler..... and the bills record will be reminiscent of taht era as well. Oh well... no playoffs again.

Parrish will be reunited with McGahee. The two played at Miami together in 2002. Parrish spent part of this offseason working out with McGahee, and McGahee was among the first to call to congratulate Parrish after he was selected.

''He was very excited for me,'' Parrish said. ''Earlier this week, I told him I talked to the receiver coach and he said, `Don't be surprised they pick you.' And then when I talked to him, he said, `I told you.'''

http://www.boston.com/dailynews/113/sports...h_with_s:.shtml

yep... willis is OJ all over again... so just like OJ, the Bills draft his buddies ... like al cowlings, chandler..... and the bills record will be reminiscent of taht era as well.  Oh well... no playoffs again.

315489[/snapback]

DeeRay, you are one completely negative individual.

Someone makes a humorous comment about Willis running the show, and you dig up some negative analogy from 30 years ago.

Jeez Louise, you gotta be shittin' me, man. Are you ready to leap out a window if your favorites are not selected tomorrow?

Get a life, man. Take some happy pills! Have a drink. Get laid.

Whatever is missing in your life needs to be filled in...