TD is a Mooooron

San-O

Though I don't think TD is a moron. I think he out thinks himself. I think he got schooled by Green(AZ), TB and the Eagles. He overplayed is I have TH for a pick hand.

He doesn't have to trade TH this is true. But I can just see this being a big time locker room distraction.

But my biggest concern is that we don't have a bona fide LT yet - Gandy or Teague won't cut it. Though I think Teague may be an adequate stop gap.

This draft makes no sense. Some of their moves just don't seem strategically sound.

Even if Parrish and Everett end up being Pro Bowlers - we could have probably had them later.

Weird.

Charles

I will take OL anyday over QB.

It is much easier for a good OL to make a bad QB look good.

Not making comparisons :D ... It starts in the trenches... Who did NE take in it's first round?

Always strive for the happy medium, don't swing wildly either way.

Also... What positions stay in the league the longest? Make usually the most immediate impact?

i love it when bills fans run off critics of the team who notice an emperor without clothes (i.e., possessing a 26-38 record) ...

315664[/snapback]

Not to worry. This is year five of the three year plan to regain respectability.

The plan is to go 14 - 2 this year to get DonnaHo up to .500

Hey, it could happen. :D

Maybe when he was with Steelers.  They ran him off.

Haven't seen much in four years.

What is the record in Buffalo?

315240[/snapback]

Since the GM doesn't play in games, it could be a little difficult for him to "win" games. As far as things he can control, read this article.

The Buffalo Bills are getting closer to the league's elite in terms of building through the draft.

The Bills had 25 drafted players on the roster last year, and nine of those were starters.

"We feel since we've come here, our scouts, both college and John Guy with the pros, have done a good job of building the roster back up," Bills President and General Manager Tom Donahoe said. "We had a lot of problems initially with the cap and talent level. Unfortunately some of the talented guys, we couldn't keep because they were making too much money.

"When we started four years ago, it was almost like starting with an expansion roster and an expansion team. Now we feel we have a good base. We have to continue to add to that base every year so that we don't slip back. We feel on our team we have a good nucleus of players we can add to in this draft."

WR in the 2nd.  Forget about OL help.

Say hello to  No left tackle, No center.

8-8 this year.

Thanks TD.

315214[/snapback]

Tom and Mike are betting their jobs on their performance and they don't feel that there will be a letdown in the coming year. I think we should Trust them To keep us competative.

We will make the playoffs in spite of having an inexperienced quarterback.

We will have OL and DL help before opening day. Bet on it! :rolleyes:

Since the GM doesn't play in games, it could be a little difficult for him to "win" games.  As far as things he can control, read this article.

316114[/snapback]

Are you trying to make my point FOR me. I've been saying this for months now,

and was getting killed by responses saying I don' t know what I'm talking

about.

Drafted starters. Quality drafted starters. How many of the Bills drafted starters

would start for either NE or Pitt?

"The Buffalo Bills are getting closer to the league's elite in terms of building through the draft. But the numbers suggest the Bills still need to increase their percentages of draftees on the roster.

The Bills had 25 drafted players on the roster last year, and nine of those were starters.

New England and Philadelphia each had 30 drafted players in the fold. Each of the league's Elite Eight - the eight that advanced to the divisional playoff round - had more home-grown starters. The Steelers and Colts each had 15 drafted starters. The Pats had 14 and the Eagles."